Trials out of contract players, un employed players

Please feel free to rip this idea to bits.

Why can’t the club advertise on social media and through the PFA that the club wish to hold trials for an players who want to trial with a view to pay as you play until the end of season. There must be plenty of decent players out there hungry for a crack at professional football.

Any players who join and help take us to safety will be given a one year contract with a view for an option.

I know money is tight but as I won’t sponsor the club anymore but as I Director of my own business I’d happily pay for a players expenses if Shez deems them good enough to play.

5 hours ago, Careca9 said:

Likely unfit and will take time to work out the system. If unproven it’s not worth the risk. Better sticking with what we have. Plus ur also expecting ALMO to put more money in which isn’t going to happen 

We have a system?!

I dont understand how people are still talking about this?!?!?! We have no space for any players. We deregistered cisse to bring in fondop. The FA aren't going to keep letting us do that as it would make a mockery of the embargo. Pay as many players as you like oldham, sure, as long as they aren't registered. We could have a squad of 50 in that case. Not going to happen. Plus deadline has passed and shez has already said any players available would need 9 games to get up to speed

Archived