I'm really chuffed for you

I think I've been posting on here about a year now and this is such a good outcome. For the new owner to come out of the blue at such a critical time is just brilliant and a fitting reward for the fan campaign led by OASF, PTB and The Athleticos. You deserved a bit of luck, and here it is.

Obviously the club has a long way to climb back and there will be some bumpy moments to come. But today is the fan's day, and if you fought for this, I hope you savour it. I know what this feels like and now you do too.

The fight for wider reform of the game goes on ; the footballing authorities have certainly not covered themselves in glory as far as your club is concerned. Hopefully a fresh start means that your club has the chance to be a benchmark for how a club / fan partnership can look.

Good luck. 

Robbie

7 minutes ago, basilrobbie said:

I think I've been posting on here about a year now and this is such a good outcome. For the new owner to come out of the blue at such a critical time is just brilliant and a fitting reward for the fan campaign led by OASF, PTB and The Athleticos. You deserved a bit of luck, and here it is.

Obviously the club has a long way to climb back and there will be some bumpy moments to come. But today is the fan's day, and if you fought for this, I hope you savour it. I know what this feels like and now you do too.

The fight for wider reform of the game goes on ; the footballing authorities have certainly not covered themselves in glory as far as your club is concerned. Hopefully a fresh start means that your club has the chance to be a benchmark for how a club / fan partnership can look.

Good luck. 

Robbie

Thanks Robbie and good luck to you this season.

48 minutes ago, basilrobbie said:

Good luck. 

Robbie

Cheers for your suppot Basil and all at Blackpool, including Christine. This will be a mad ride

1 hour ago, basilrobbie said:

Good luck. 

Robbie

Robbie, thanks for all your support along with  the Blackpool Trust. I echo the sentiment about PTB, OASF and the Athleticos, its time for us to start looking forward and I'm sure it won't be an easy ride. Good luck to Blackpool for the coming season. 

Cheers Robbie, the support that has been received from Blackpool and Leyton Orient in particular has been immense. Other clubs such as Bolton Wanderers have also shown solidarity with Latics fans by contacting their club requesting postponement of our friendly fixture so no funds would go the awful regime we have been under. 

The football world has been great and has helped keep our club in the spotlight and for that we are eternally grateful. 

The Lemsagams have gone, OAFC has some hope again, lets enjoy today and the hard work rebuilding the club starts almost immediately. 

Good luck to Blackpool and the O's particularly next season, you are all welcome at BP anytime 

17 hours ago, basilrobbie said:

Good luck. 

Robbie

Your posts have helped keep us hopeful in some of the darkest hours. Thank you and good luck to Blackpool this season.

Archived