1 hour ago, Ogdenwoodwhittle said:

Dream on guys

The Brad Pitt part is of course just him joking around on the telly. But he is a real fan, well connected, and I am told would be interested in being involved. He doesn't have the fuck-you money to do it alone, but I am certain (genuinely certain, not just internet speculation certain) he'd be interested in hearing from the club.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ackey said:

The Brad Pitt part is of course just him joking around on the telly. But he is a real fan, well connected, and I am told would be interested in being involved. He doesn't have the fuck-you money to do it alone, but I am certain (genuinely certain, not just internet speculation certain) he'd be interested in hearing from the club.

City fan owner at the moment. Would be great to get a representative for United too.

1 hour ago, longtimeblue said:

City fan owner at the moment. Would be great to get a representative for United too.

I suppose life isn't a tautology for most people, he may have United leanings or affiliations too. I am sure, however, that he has a genuine affection for Latics and has expressed interest in being involved. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ackey said:

I suppose life isn't a tautology for most people, he may have United leanings or affiliations too. I am sure, however, that he has a genuine affection for Latics and has expressed interest in being involved. 

he's defo Latics at heart lve heard him on an another teams pod talking fondly of The Old Lookers Stand, whilst admitting he doesnt go any more

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

he's defo Latics at heart lve heard him on an another teams pod talking fondly of The Old Lookers Stand, whilst admitting he doesnt go any more

He also said he started following United after our decline. I was being a bit facetious. As long as we don't adopt any D.Ream songs as anthems...

1 hour ago, longtimeblue said:

He also said he started following United after our decline. I was being a bit facetious. As long as we don't adopt any D.Ream songs as anthems...

And there was me thinking things can only get better