NLTV Packages using out of GB VPNs

Last season i could get Oldhams  saturday games on NLTV using an Australian VPN , and eventually bought a half season subscription, no problem

At the moment using the same VPN i cant see any available packages on the NLTV site . Has anyone using the same method managed to see next saturdays game  as available to buy or indeed any season package  

Thanks

Well, I sent them an email on Monday expressing my concerns that with only 5 days to go before the season starts, I was still getting the message that there was nothing available in my country.

Their reply:

Just wanted to give you a heads-up that the passes aren't up for grabs just yet. 
They usually become available about 1-2 weeks before the season starts, so keep an eye out and check back closer to that time. 

Cheers

i-IFollow anyone?

12 hours ago, oafc90 said:

Cheers @L1onheartNew 1 - 2 weeks before was apparently ambitious..

It would seem that it was a pre configured response rather than a reply to my email. 5 days is already less than 1-2 weeks and "they usually become available" smacks of "I have no idea" given that the inaugural pass was halfway through last season!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rossy52 said:

Packages now available ,£170 for full season a bargain !!

I see that. Awesome.

Their reply almost at the same time as your post is:

Hi, 

Packages will be up soon and available to purchase

Regards

Current exchange rate is $1.93 per GBP which makes $330 for a season pass.
The monthly is 22.50 GBP which is also excellent value and more or less $44.
I looked at the forecast and it is expected to be $2.10 in Jan and 2.20 in April which is $47 and $50 respectively.

That makes the average around $414 if I use the monthly.

So $7.20 per game for the season pass and $9.05 for the monthly.

Putting it out there...what do I do?

it excludes any game being shown live by BT sports so with two in the first month thats an extra £30  monthly pass and if we are going well there may be a few more tv games

Still intend to get me and my daughter to a few games 

24 minutes ago, rossy52 said:

it excludes any game being shown live by BT sports so with two in the first month thats an extra £30  monthly pass and if we are going well there may be a few more tv games

Still intend to get me and my daughter to a few games 

True, but with the passes, I can still watch a game and all replays of any other team If I want.

So monthly is the better option in your opinion?

I used dodgy streams for our TV games last season.

If you intend to watch all the games (plus more) and have the cash available to lump-sum on a season pass then the financials look pretty straightforward (the complete unknown of exchange rates not withstanding). At least to me at quick glance.

3 minutes ago, Ackey said:

If you intend to watch all the games (plus more) and have the cash available to lump-sum on a season pass then the financials look pretty straightforward (the complete unknown of exchange rates not withstanding). At least to me at quick glance.

Oh, and given the BoE have put interest rates up again and say they could rise consistently for 2 more years, I wouldn't worry too much about predicting the exchange!

Don't worry though, Shell made $3bn last quarter, so everything is completely fine, normal and nothing is wrong. Christ, I sound like Monty. Time to do some work.

6 hours ago, Ackey said:

Oh, and given the BoE have put interest rates up again and say they could rise consistently for 2 more years, I wouldn't worry too much about predicting the exchange!

Don't worry though, Shell made $3bn last quarter, so everything is completely fine, normal and nothing is wrong. Christ, I sound like Monty. Time to do some work.

Weirdly, the Aussie reserve has not hiked this time and only predicted minimal hikes over the same period.

You are right though. Splash the cash upfront. Especially now that Norwood has joined and I need to save for our first home game in L2 next season.

Advice embraced. Thanks Ackey.

21 hours ago, Ackey said:

15 hours ago, oafc90 said:

May i suggest, splash the cash for season pass.. Much like the legend that is Frank Rothwell invesitng in our future markets. Norwood is a fine signing for us. COYB

Done! $331.44.

If we lose our first 10-20 games, it's on you rwo!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PlayItLivo said:

Do you have to buy the INT Pass to be able to watch the 3pms? Or will the domestic pass let me view them too as long as I’m using a VPN? 

From the NLTV website:

Here you can find the packages available to you in your region. Due to rules around UEFA's Article 48 matches which kick off on a Saturday at 3pm are not available for broadcast Domestically and these fixtures will only be available to fans based internationally.

Would imagine that you would need to purchase the international pass.

No worries on the vpn and email address; hotmail, gmail etc. Maybe an issue with the cvc on your card though.

Edit: Maybe @rossy52 can help?

Edited by L1onheartNew
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, L1onheartNew said:

From the NLTV website:

Here you can find the packages available to you in your region. Due to rules around UEFA's Article 48 matches which kick off on a Saturday at 3pm are not available for broadcast Domestically and these fixtures will only be available to fans based internationally.

Would imagine that you would need to purchase the international pass.

No worries on the vpn and email address; hotmail, gmail etc. Maybe an issue with the cvc on your card though.

Edit: Maybe @rossy52 can help?

I’ve taken the plunge and bought the INT season pass. If worse comes to worst and I can’t get it to work for Saturday games I’m sure it’ll still function as the Domestic pass and let me watch Tuesday games, etc

Although they’ve double charged me which is annoying.

Edited by PlayItLivo