Squad and formation

Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

How is Hudson taking blame for that 2nd? 

I know Wearne was close in but I did think Hudson should have covered the post rather than diving back into the goal. Might be a bit harsh but I still think it every time I've watched it.

2 hours ago, mick26 said:

I know Wearne was close in but I did think Hudson should have covered the post rather than diving back into the goal. Might be a bit harsh but I still think it every time I've watched it.

Covered the post? He was running across. Lad is yard n half out when he sticks it in

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Covered the post? He was running across. Lad is yard n half out when he sticks it in

I'm on about the build up, defence out of position, poor clearance.

Regardless Norman is better, was part of out best of the rest run since Christmas and should be reinstated when fit. 

8 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

tbf l thought he could have dived in a braver way, but l like Hudson so l'm not offering it up as a fault. the defence let him down and Rhino looked daft afterwards making it out like we are ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK every week and have to accept stuff like that.

he should have Rhinobored the last ten.

11 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

he who shall not be questioned

🚨lies. extemism. propaganda. potential russian bot* 🚨

*not really on the last one, lm just used to highlighting those types on social media!!!!!

PS 🚨more personal boring waffle shite alert advise stop here if l piss you off when l do this🚨

I recently proposed a youtube channel called NaziWatch where we go around fighting Vladolf misinformation online. my neice and nephew have done all the technical work for me (lve got an office that didnt even have a computer 🤣) now l'm a bit too scared to do it!!

like going on the pod 🤣🙄🙄🙄

20 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

I'm on about the build up, defence out of position, poor clearance.

Regardless Norman is better, was part of out best of the rest run since Christmas and should be reinstated when fit. 

100% Norman best in net for me. Don't think Hudson has cost us anything to have a clear case for being dropped though.

• Like 1