Nicky Adams

for me its another person around the place with a great attitude. but its irellivant to the saturday 5pm ladz. and tbf on saturday at 5pm not many of us are happy except the happy being angry ladz, the pissboil is funny bc lve got a small knob ladz and the my fleece wearing twat of a mate needs his free pie and executive ticket ladz

Edited by Monty Burns
forgot about Pretend Pete

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

l'll stop it soon. its my Asoergers l literally NEEEEEDED to categorize everybody. its OK tho bc l don't have any plans to gas chamber anybody so its not the Fascist type its just more for labels and recognition.

A gas chamber would be light relief given the evil smells emanating from my dog's backside.

Her attack on the ozone layer is unprecedented.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, L1onheartNew said:

A gas chamber would be light relief given the evil smells emanating from my dog's backside.

Her attack on the ozone layer is unprecedented.

we have never discussed it but we both know we are the Derail The Thread With Absolute Bollocks Ladz

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He might well end up being a good coach, but anyone who contributed to the 21/22 relegation campaign should have a 10 year ban from Boundary Park...

Yet some who featured are playing in higher leagues now.

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He might well end up being a good coach, but anyone who contributed to the 21/22 relegation campaign should have a 10 year ban from Boundary Park...

What happens if him and Paul Murray are invited to take over first team duties? Do we still boo them - and any random player we take a dislike to?