Beardybus to Carlisle...

The bus will be in full swing on the 18th off to Carlisle again, same rules apply...

Meet at 9.30 at the White Hart

Stop in Penrith about 11.30ish

Get drunk

Go to Game

Go to Very Very nice pub in Garstang

Get drunk even more

stay for a few hours

Then go home

For this fantabulous day out the cost will be £13 each.

Now the important bit, i was going to keep this between regulars, but i need to keep check on who has confirmed, so can all the people who want to go on please post on this thread.

That means even if you havent been on before, get your name down, and if there is enough, i will look at putting a second coach on, but regulars get first refusal, sorry!

Any problems, PM me.

So get your drinks at the ready!

There is only one way to watch the Tics away and that is on the World Famous Beardy Bus.

As per usual, five for the Groves Myster please Mr Beard. Thats :-

Alan Groves Perm

Lieutenant Pigeon

Harry Dowds Green Shirt

Nava

Neil Adams Headband

Shall be waiting at 9:30 with bacon butty and shopping trolley of booze at the White Hart. Beware of Chaddy The Owl, he is a darts and pool shark (You have been warned!!!)

Guest M_OAFC

I'm definitely up for it. I've never had so much fun watching us get beat and concede late equalisers. Imagine what it will be like if we ever win one!

Guest M_OAFC

Are you at either Stalybridge or Macc this week mate? If so I'll give you a ring on the day and sort you out with the full £13 up front. Won't get chance to catch you in the pub before the Wednesday game as I probably won't be able to get there till 5 or 10 mins after kick off.

Are you at either Stalybridge or Macc this week mate? If so I'll give you a ring on the day and sort you out with the full £13 up front. Won't get chance to catch you in the pub before the Wednesday game as I probably won't be able to get there till 5 or 10 mins after kick off.

Me

Clougal (Put him down for a seat for the moment, txt messages take a while to get to bloody Detroit by the looks of things!)

Danny and his Missus.

I'll let Rocky confirm Tivvy, Kemp and Amie and that lot.

And Chickers, there better be a good reason why your not on this bus. ie You need to save your money as your after buyin Waynes Car.

Edited by Butter

Those who confirmed in the pub last night.

Rocky (maybe plus 1 more. I'll find out today)

Foy

Tivvy

Tinny

Melia

Sarah

Kempy

Amie B (I'm guessing that means Mike will be in attendance as well, though you'll have to ring him to see. Cant see him saying No though).

Those who've already confirmed for me in recent days.

Tommy Fent + 2

Danny Mitton + 1

Grand Total - 13 plus maybe more.

By the way Beardy. You'll have to ask Melia about that Grey Horse breakfast as he mentioned something about it last night.

Edit - Just noticed Butter has already mentioned Mitton. So dont duplicate him.

I'll do my best to get the deposits for you by the swansea game. shouldnt really be a problem.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

One more for me Mr Non Smoker.

Paul (aka The brother aka "Gary" to the Glossop Latic contingent) wants to come and see if he can get as wasted as the last time and spend a silly amount of quiz machines.

As for Latics winning when a beardy bus is running. Not a chance.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

No Wozz. As far as Tommy told me, he hadnt asked you yet. Think they're for Scott and James.

So yet another one please Beardy. So I'll be giving you 15 people's money sometime the day of the Swansea game.

I'll need a fiver off you in the pub pre swansea if that's alright then wozz.