OWTB Pub Crawl

sorry cant make it would have come defo - already made plans when it was mentioned on the old beardy buz.

just as a thought tho for the next one - if our game against Forest is called off for internationals - whether we can all get together for a few and watch the england match wherever and then carry on after.

just a thought to pencil in

Edited by neiladamsheadband

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lloydy counted 18 of us out for this today.

Myself.

Melia.

Cloughie

Philligi

Lloydy

Chickers

Sheridans world

maddog

Kidderz

leeslover

swainey

off here, along with a few others the majority new.

Would have been better had we had a bit of a better route. Going in the Marston was a mistake given it housed about 50 lads outside which was an indication to what it was like inside. Shouldnt of really bothered with the greyhound and Clayton and started on Rochdale Road instead. To be honest, didnt really like the time limit one bit and the 'warnings' to sup up.

Oh and if Phil reads this. THAT IS A SH*T STATISTIC..... :lol:

Granny pullin in the railway was funny. Lloydy, Phil, Kidderz and me chatting up our friends Doris and Linda. :lol:

Guest sheridans_world
I think .... Doris and Linda. :lol:

Where else could we have started?!!

I think Clare did a damn good job of actually getting everyone together in one pub!

Looking forward to the next pub crawl!!

Where else could we have started?!!

I think Clare did a damn good job of actually getting everyone together in one pub!

Looking forward to the next pub crawl!

#Next time may-be Friday night before home match

Can stay in Hotel friday night

Not sure about regimented pub crawl All the ones i have been on have ended in a Hong Kong Harry's

they was even called dorris n linda i jis called em that MuHaHa MILFSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I know they werent you fool.

Funniest was when 'doris', or was it linda came with the beer mats when the dopey Phil had spilt his pint following a conversation - think it was after he got a little excited about them saying you looked older than him. lol. Even better was when they said they liked 'young boys'. Though someone who kept shouting out that they were going home to watch a......... and have a........ kind of put them off I think :lol::grin: Waved us goodbye as Lloydy walked into the door :lol::lol:

MILFS!!!!!!!!!!!:blush:

They werent better than the 2 Latics fans in scooby's though - and the token city fan. WHO PUT THE BALL IN THE CITY NET........

OLDHAM PLAY IN BLUE AND TANGERINE......BLUE AND TANGERINE. Got that song in my head now.

I think Lloydy counted 18 of us out for this today.

Myself.

Melia.

Cloughie

Philligi

Lloydy

Chickers

Sheridans world

maddog

Kidderz

leeslover

swainey

off here, along with a few others the majority new.

Would have been better had we had a bit of a better route. Going in the Marston was a mistake given it housed about 50 lads outside which was an indication to what it was like inside. Shouldnt of really bothered with the greyhound and Clayton and started on Rochdale Road instead. To be honest, didnt really like the time limit one bit and the 'warnings' to sup up.

Oh and if Phil reads this. THAT IS A SH*T STATISTIC..... :lol:

Granny pullin in the railway was funny. Lloydy, Phil, Kidderz and me chatting up our friends Doris and Linda. :lol:

Hmm. Next time, we should have a pub crawl where everyone picks their own route, only goes into the pubs they fancy and everyone finishes their drink and leaves in their own time.

Hat on, back into the corner of the class Rocky :dunce:

Hmm. Next time, we should have a pub crawl where everyone picks their own route, only goes into the pubs they fancy and everyone finishes their drink and leaves in their own time.

Hat on, back into the corner of the class Rocky :dunce:

that told you luke!! hahaha

was a good do, i was fooked by the end of it, topped myself up from sat night. was a very shi t statistic rocky.

:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

I should have kept my mouth shut. You babbling on walking to the Carters about how the Germans were the last to beat us at the 'old wembley' and the first to beat us at the 'new'.

A dozen tries later, I still couldnt say the two words together. Meh!

Edited by Rocky_Latic