Last one to post wins

singe

Anyway just fer you IM herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Edith

Well that's just brightened up anotherwise dull Saturday Stipe :wink:

I feel need of liquid refreshment in preparation for tomorrow,taxi for the Ashton Arms.

Edit:Actually that's rather cool,could just sit here replying and get multiple Ediths on post after post B)

Right,beer!

Edited by wardlelatic
wardle - took same picture out save space

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annoyance!!! ???? !!!! How durrrrrrrrrrrr you, we're simply getting to 6000 :)

Anyway just fer you IM herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Edith

edithmidlakejm7.jpg

Not a fan of Edith meself. I mean she's no...

normal_01.jpg

Yum, yum.

Not a fan of Edith meself. I mean she's no...

normal_01.jpg

Yum, yum.

Hey Mr Hazel Irving,back off!!

I'm older than you and know what i like,plus she has the accent and the thighs :grin:

Just hosting the family for pre game hospitality,beer and chicken curry (niece is driving,result),can't afford the proper Latics job unlike some people :wink:

Shall saunter down in an hour or so,am feeling incredibly chilled at the moment,that'll be the San Miguel then.

Edited by inspectormorose

Hey Mr Hazel Irving,back off!!

I'm older than you and know what i like,plus she has the accent and the thighs :grin:

Just hosting the family for pre game hospitality,beer and chicken curry (niece is driving,result),can't afford the proper Latics job unlike some people :wink:

Shall saunter down in an hour or so,am feeling incredibly chilled at the moment,that'll be the San Miguel then.

Nowt wrong with Hazel. I'd imagine she's the sort who would make really nice pie on a Sunday afternoon.

I'm gutted I can't drown my sorrows with alcohol, not drinking ahead of me 10k attempt next weekend. Won't even be able to celebrate when we stuff 'em 3 nil at bloomers.

Nowt wrong with Hazel. I'd imagine she's the sort who would make really nice pie on a Sunday afternoon.

I'm gutted I can't drown my sorrows with alcohol, not drinking ahead of me 10k attempt next weekend. Won't even be able to celebrate when we stuff 'em 3 nil at bloomers.

I'm drownin' mine big style :wink:

Think i'm losing it,said to niece re your pic earlier "Who's that,i know her from somewhere"

Got the reply "It's Clair from Lost you Feckin' tit"

I think i'm going senile at an early age :grin:

Good luck with the 10k matey,how will you cope should we win next Saturday.The temptation to get :censored:faced would be tooooooooooooooooo much for me.Actually let's qualify that,the temptation to get :censored:faced is never tooooooooooo much for me.

I am old enough to know better.

By the way LL nice to put a face to the abbreviation very briefly today :wink:

I'm drownin' mine big style :wink:

Think i'm losing it,said to niece re your pic earlier "Who's that,i know her from somewhere"

Got the reply "It's Clair from Lost you Flipin' tit"

I think i'm going senile at an early age :grin:

Whatcha mean 'going'?

Meant to mention, been listening to BRMC and it's nothing like I expected, I'm enjoying it, pretty good. Haven't got round to Two Gallants yet.

Claire from Lost is my favourite celeb woman at the mo. She's got something about her, apart from being fit as.

Can't find a decent picture of Hazel though :disappointed:

Whatcha mean 'going'?

Meant to mention, been listening to BRMC and it's nothing like I expected, I'm enjoying it, pretty good. Haven't got round to Two Gallants yet.

Claire from Lost is my favourite celeb woman at the mo. She's got something about her, apart from being fit as.

Ah the power of edits,says feckin now :wink:

Reason it don't sound like what you expected is because after the first two feedback fest cd's they were on the verge of splitting and went back to a bit of blues and "rediscovered" themselves (apparently) so i picked Howl up expecting more of the same as the name suggests and was staggered.I feckin love that album.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm doesn't that tell you something then Jimi

Good look with the 10k

Hey LL you don't look half as mincing in real life as you do in that OASIS limousine picture :)

Hey LL you don't look half as mincing in real life as you do in that OASIS limousine picture :)

Dead butch I am. Perhaps I was the only bloke in the Chaddy toilets to have been tapped on the shoulder on Sunday and have someone say, "My testicle and your cheek, just the way you always wanted it to be."

Good to meet two of my last remaining Original BTers, and see how Jimi's ongoing battle with the international barbers community is going.

Dead butch I am. Perhaps I was the only bloke in the Chaddy toilets to have been tapped on the shoulder on Sunday and have someone say, "My testicle and your cheek, just the way you always wanted it to be."

Good to meet two of my last remaining Original BTers, and see how Jimi's ongoing battle with the international barbers community is going.

Badly mate. Very short at the mo, too short. I hate short hair. I asked for it cutting back and sides, prick didn't listen and shave it.

Lisa, hope the training going well. I've done a bit but not enough, I don't think. Having said that, I'm fairly fit and not carrying too many pounds so should be ok. Gutted I can't drink though.

And Stipes, it's because Hazel doesn't photograph well :tongue:

And Stipes, it's because Hazel doesn't photograph well :tongue:

Cough splutter, if you say so Jimi, if you say so :)

As for you're butchness LL I just keep getting a vision of that limo picture, shut that limo door :lol:

And actually I wouldn't have recognised you from the pics on here, in fact I think I walked straight past you at Crewe you were stood at the exit gates.

Oh and I relised later what you said, its not ball man MrsS works with its wonder woman errrrrrrrr man!

Edited by StipeTripe

Guest sheridans_world
Think yourself feckin lucky fella,i've been tramping round Royton in that barsteward lot for the last 7 hours.

Drowned and rat spring to mind!

At least you have been moving, hence keeping warm. Granted i have a roof over my head but i cant walk around and work at the same time sadly.

At least you have been moving, hence keeping warm. Granted i have a roof over my head but i cant walk around and work at the same time sadly.

Warm? WARM! I had a polo shirt,jumper,fleece and raincoat on and it went through the bloody lot that weather between 9 and noon today.

Don't you bloody warm me,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bloody inside workers complaining,you never heard of jumpers :wink:

Warm? WARM! I had a polo shirt,jumper,fleece and raincoat on and it went through the bloody lot that weather between 9 and noon today.

Don't you bloody warm me,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bloody inside workers complaining,you never heard of jumpers :wink:

My heating in my car has broken! Nada coming out of the blowers except cold air, and both windscreen heaters have also died. And getting all steamy with the torrent that is the recent weather, I have to drive round with my window open to de-mist! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad:

My heating in my car has broken! Nada coming out of the blowers except cold air, and both windscreen heaters have also died. And getting all steamy with the torrent that is the recent weather, I have to drive round with my window open to de-mist! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad:

Think outside the box Mads.

Get todays copy of the Sun,stick it on the dash somewhere centreish and set fire to it.

Not only will it demist your window pretty darn quick but it solves the heating problem as well.

Women eh! :wink:

Think outside the box Mads.

Get todays copy of the Sun,stick it on the dash somewhere centreish and set fire to it.

Not only will it demist your window pretty darn quick but it solves the heating problem as well.

Women eh! :wink:

Is that a ploy for me to blow myself up, Inspector? :o

How very duuuuuur you! :wink:

Guest sheridans_world
Is that a ploy for me to blow myself up, Inspector? :o

How very duuuuuur you! :wink:

You could have a blast in your car then! Warmth and sight, wow.