Support tonight

jsslatic

OUTSUNG BY 200 FANS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-10, how good were the fans tonight?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed Inspiral

how about

........is a slapper, her .....erm.....:censored::censored:y's very tight and when she's :naughty: (hugging) Beckham, she thinks of Tommy Wright!

Whilst it may rhyme, it probably doesn't stand up logically, when scrutinised :D

Just seen your profile mate, last night was you in an old school oldham jumper??? steward came up to talk to, said if you wouldnt go he would get the police? and you just started off a chant ...? then you went down and people started booing but you was like its alright they just want a word? :lol: or have i got the wrong person :huh:

That guy was sat on the row behind me about 10 seats to the right (of me) where abouts where you sat?

Just seen your profile mate, last night was you in an old school oldham jumper??? steward came up to talk to, said if you wouldnt go he would get the police? and you just started off a chant ...? then you went down and people started booing but you was like its alright they just want a word? :lol: or have i got the wrong person :huh:

It was me in the "old school Oldham jumper". oafc_ok was in the pale blue modern Latics polo shirt.

We both explained to the stewards the folly of trying to get the away fans (stood at the back and not blocking anyone's view) to sit down, while alowing home fans to stand. One of them, who was as thick as pig crap, said they were in our stand this week and we had to sit down. Next week they'll be in the home stand and will get them to sit down. :laught16: You couldn't make it up!!

im the drummer.... just to point out that i thought it was a great atmosphere at forest.. i did take my drum but they wuldnt allow it into the ground.. anyway well done to the 200 or so latics fans. great support. please carry this to home games also.

Guest oa_exile
im the drummer...... i did take my drum but they wuldnt allow it into the ground..

:blink: Do you have a new drum ? or did you get the old one back ? :unsure:

What has been the story of the "Stolen" one ?

Nosey_Exile ^_^

just to point out that i thought it was a great atmosphere at forest

Does that mean you're not going to take it down to Orient? To be honest, I'm only really a drum fan when it's used as the intro to the song we sing normally after we score (though it's seemingly starting to get used more in general)...otherwise it just seems to kill off chants.

But let's not get into all that again...

im the drummer.... just to point out that i thought it was a great atmosphere at forest.. i did take my drum but they wuldnt allow it into the ground.. anyway well done to the 200 or so latics fans. great support. please carry this to home games also.

Cheers and I echo your sentiments to drum up more support at BP :excl::comeon:

Was in the Forest end the other night and was very jealous of the atmosphere. Always a good craic at Orient though. Hopefully we can repeat last year with a good sing song in the pub watching Scummers get beat first.

And even near the opposite goal you could easily here our lot above them. If our lot weren't there would have been shelves of books everywhere and people studying!!

Was in the Forest end the other night and was very jealous of the atmosphere. Always a good craic at Orient though. Hopefully we can repeat last year with a good sing song in the pub watching Scummers get beat first.

I'm sure United won when we last played at Orient, and the TV screen broke half way through the second half so everyone had to watch the rugby instead.

Does anyone know if that pub (can't remember the name of it) serves food? Would be nice to tuck into a meal, have a couple of drinks and watch Fabregas thump in a stunning volley to win the game in the last minute (before Hughesy does exactly the same thing just over a couple of hours later)...

He had it in for me from half time. We went down 5 minutes before half time and the concourse was dead. They tried making examples of me, lloydy and another lad over alcohol.

They were trying to get to the point that we couldnt have our cake and eat it. :blink: In the sense that they knew we all had under 18's tickets for a tenner, but had without problem purchased alcohol. They took offence when people started downing drinks and talking back when they were goin on about 'Forest Policies'. Saying that there was a hell of alot of Latics fans with Under 18 tickets. They kept saying how we should be thrown out because we didnt have ticket stubs on us when asked to prove we'd got adult tickets. We'd apparantly left them in the stand via the old back pocket. :wink:

"So if we're under 18. Is it Forest Policy to sell alcohol to minors without asking I.D?"

That's the line that really wound them up.

That's why I was carted out in the 2nd half for apparantly standing. Even though the Irony was that by the time I was asked for a chat I was sitting and had been for a number of minutes whilst those around me where still standing.

The sad thing is it took 3 coppers and 4 stewards to have a 'chat'. Where they where very pleasant and had an excellent use of the English language :shock::lol: The funny thing is that one of the last things he told me, was to ask everyone around me to stop standing up. :lol: Thats why I sat finger on lip for the next few minutes. He could tell everyone himself for all I cared.