The Decision Day Thread

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loss of open space. Yeah what with all those kids we have playing on the car park instead of the giant playing fields just next to it. What a loss <_<

i dont get the scale of it and the open space.

the scale of it isnt too dissimilar to the current ground,the open space???its being redeveloped on its own grounds,there for it aint affecting any open space.

if that was his problem then why the hell do we have b&q where it is,which replaced westwood sports field,definately depriving all ages from competative sports.

and why do we have the clayton viw,travel lodge and car forecourts running down the side of it.

and to top it all off one of them was sat wearing his rugby shirt....oldham council stinks from top to bottom.

Bashforth did declare an interest at the beginning of the meeting and did vote against the proposal. He said the reasons for rejection were access, scale and loss of open space. There was no mention of amenities.

Yep - Got it wrong as I didn't see him stick his hand up. Donna Parker (the Minute taker) confirmed to me this morning that he had voted against the proposal.

Quite wrong after declaring an interest and I suspect a contravention of the rules.

Guest sheridans_world
Yep - Got it wrong as I didn't see him stick his hand up. Donna Parker (the Minute taker) confirmed to me this morning that he had voted against the proposal.

Quite wrong after declaring an interest and I suspect a contravention of the rules.

This is what i have focused on, while some people have taken a broad look at last night, i have focused on the personal interested aspect of Bashforth and his comments during the debate.