The Decision Day Thread

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats great news.just got in so its made my day.

if they approve that heres hoping the rest will follow.

hope someone takes a picture of the nimbys faces.be a reet good laff that would.

don't see why they won't approve anything else. Imagine though if we had one proper state of the art stand and the rest just stayed the same :P

It means they've gone and approved the building of the Broadway Stand, but rejected our means of paying for it.

Oh. :censored: .

Any news on the vote itself and intel. on who voted against greatly appreciated for subsequent acts of war.

Edited by garcon

It means they've gone and approved the building of the Broadway Stand, but rejected our means of paying for it.

Oh. :censored: .

Any news on the vote itself and intel. on who voted against greatly appreciated for subsequent acts of war.

and how many brown envelopes being passed on to council officials? tossers

More seriously, this should not necessarily be the end. The club needs to work on the reasons for rejection, see if there is a viable way of mitigating those reasons, and then hopefully be in a position to submit a new application with wider backing.

Alternatively TTA depart (who would blame them) and Oldham Athletic either go under or gain some new rivals in the shape of Droylsden, Ashton Utd and Stalybridge Celtic.

I'm sure the club have right of appeal don't they?

But it doesn't look good whatsoever. I expect TTA will be gone by the end of the week and the future for OAFC look bleak. Very bleak.

And what will happen..........Loads of houses/flats built on what was once BP

Just see what happens when the eggchasers go for approval

the eggchasers were promised years ago, got shafted and the council got the money for housing development exactly what will happen with latics...

the beginning of the end of professionaol sport in oldham

RIP Oldham Athleitc

I wouldnt blame the 3As if they left tomoz

Oldham Council let the whole town down again!! I should hopefully be completing the sale of my house in oldham in the next week or so and never again will i have to fund those tosspots at the council.....