england out.....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we didn't deserve it on tonight's performance.

they didnt deserve to go through at all tonight croatia were far better.

infact they didnt deserve to go through full stop. Croatia away/home. Maccedonia. Russia. etc. them performances were just not good enough

McLaren OUT!!!!

Edited by Lloydy

Poor management chosseing the wrong players and the starting wrong system

Poor players...what did Gerrard give us tonight ? What did Lampard give us ? Barry ? Any the defenders ?

Poor 360 degrees....

Only Crouch and Beckham for me gave a :censored:

Edited by oafc0000

absolutely gutted but we didn't deserve it on tonight's performance. However, there is always a silver lining, no more maclaren hopefully!

We didnt deserve it on any appearance since Mclaren took charge. we have been absolutely shocking. two nil down in 15 mins is not good enough. Crouch was the only player on ( a diabolical) Wembley tonight who deserved to wear the shirt. Mclaren out, Rednapp in, Lamps and Gerrard cant start together. get Hargreaves in there. play passing football, not the big boot stuff we saw tonight, and for god sake, close down your man!!!

just another point, i dont think Mclaren will be the only man in the job centre tommoro, the Wembley groundsman could well be as well

That performance was just terrible. So nerve-racking! Can't get over how close Bridge was to scoring an own goal. Everytime Croatia were in possesion I was scared they were going to score.

On a positive note (yes there was SOMETHING good)

Beckhams cross and Crouch's goal. Showed you what we've been missing when Beckham was dropped

On a positive note (yes there was SOMETHING good)

Beckhams cross and Crouch's goal. Showed you what we've been missing when Beckham was dropped

Beckhams cross was the only thing he did. he hasnt the presence to dominate games like he used too, and he cant last a full 90 either

We didnt deserve it on any appearance since Mclaren took charge. we have been absolutely shocking. two nil down in 15 mins is not good enough. Crouch was the only player on ( a diabolical) Wembley tonight who deserved to wear the shirt. Mclaren out, Rednapp in, Lamps and Gerrard cant start together. get Hargreaves in there. play passing football, not the big boot stuff we saw tonight, and for god sake, close down your man!!!

just another point, i dont think Mclaren will be the only man in the job centre tommoro, the Wembley groundsman could well be as well

Agree about Hargreaves. Should have played him as the holding midfielder and played Barry on the left instead of Joe Cole because to be honest, I don't see what on earth he brings to the team. All he did tonight was lose the ball

Croatia found it easy to bag three on it though! The the FA were more than willing to take the cash from the NFL game too. They knew the effects it could have on the pitch.

Dont get me wrong, im not blaming the pitch, far from it, but for the National stadium to have a pitch like that is shocking. Ive payed on better sunday league pitches

he's just said on sky he's not stepping down and not discussing his future right now.

looks like he holding out for some undeserved compensation

At least Keegan had the goolies to go on the interview!

Saying that if he thinks he'll get sacked in a day or two and get paid off it's no wonder he's waiting.

Dont get me wrong, im not blaming the pitch, far from it, but for the National stadium to have a pitch like that is shocking. Ive payed on better sunday league pitches

It resembled ours about February time. Not suitable for a national game but the FA were more than willing to allow the NFL game to go ahead as well as other events too. End of day, same for both sides and we are allegedly the one with better players too!

I know there are many factors, to me we need root and branch reform.

Technically rubbish.

Too many foreign players in England.

4-5-1 ahould have worked, the fact it didn't says more about the players. Though the choice of keeper was a poor one, from a barren dessert.

Why can English players only cope with 4-4-2, anything other than that seems beyond them.

Technically rubbish.

4-5-1 ahould have worked, the fact it didn't says more about the players. Though the choice of keeper was a poor one, from a barren dessert.

Why can English players only cope with 4-4-2, anything other than that seems beyond them.

flexable teams win championships. thats why we havent won anything since 66.

we only know how to play 4-4-2 and until we start coaching kids different styles at grass roots, we will always be the same

we dont even know how to defend a lead (or in this case the required draw)

Technically rubbish.

Spot on there couldn't agree more

To many superstars in the team need hungry players.

However Beckham was OK

Absolutely brilliant!

the press got what they wanted!

sack Sven 'cos we haven't won the world cup by at least 3 goals(in successive years)

give us an English manager

Lets have someome whoes won something (not like Sven)

MClaren!!! ( no he Hasn't)

have some continuity to the next boss

no passion unlike the Scots! ( they lost too)

Drop robinson! pick Carson ( oh f**k)

Drop Beckham, pick Beckham drop Beckham....

Joly Lescott is class..

England were crap apart from my lad (Ian Wright ).. who isn't my lad really

Play Barry... Barry is crap!

Sack McLown!!!!!!!

Sign O'Neill Lets have someome whoes won something (not like Sven)

Who gives a stuff I can write/ speak crap and I still get paid good money!!

Long live Alan Green and Chris (Pelanty) Twaddle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beckham made one good contribution in 45 minutes. He's finished internationally.

Crouch is the only Englishman to come out of this with any credit at all. He played his best. Unfortunately his best is Championship level.

??????????????????

Thats one more than Lampard and Gerrard in 90 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!