RICKETTS

We had 18 shots and 8 corners yesterday... could have done with him sticking one of them in really couldn't we?!

Yes i still believe he is a great player at this Level... BUT still confused as to why he went on loan, if it was due to his disruptive nature will we get any pennies from him in Jan?

Michael who?

We don't need him. It doesn't bother me whether he performs for them or not as long as he doesn't perform against us.

Different people have different views on how he played for us but the fact is that we are a much better TEAM without him.

I thought we were crying out for a big man up front second half yesterday.........

But if he's distruptive then he cant come back. And he must have been because there is absolutely no way he was ditched on the level of his performance. Unless Shez wanted to just drop him to try something different and he was on too much money to have on the bench??

Anyway I believe Ricketts is truly in the past now.......forget him.

We had 18 shots and 8 corners yesterday... could have done with him sticking one of them in really couldn't we?!

Yeah, but theres another side to this arguement - with him in the team the rest of the players were so hacked off we didnt get near to creating 18 shots and 8 corners....

You wanna go back to how we were playing when we had him in the team??? Not me personally.... I admit I thought he looked ok for us, but he is not part of our team now and never will be....

Hughesy will do us just fine, when he gets fully fit he will bang the goals in.... get rid of his Ricketts wages in Jan, and bolster the squad where it is needed....

We could have but I don't think he would have.

The bottom line for me is that results are better and performances are better since he departed.

I hope he does well at Walsall so that they make the move permanent and we dont have to pay him through his 3 YEAR CONTRACT :shock:

I hope he does well at Walsall so that they make the move permanent and we dont have to pay him through his 3 YEAR CONTRACT :shock:

Dont underestimate how smart the club can be when they want to be... they have been burned before as we all know.... think Ricketts contract may have a few get out clauses built into it...

:deal::youroff:

I expected a flaming... I'm not Ricketts biggest fan either... just pointing out the fickle nature of football fans! :wink:

We all hate Porter too and just think how good he could look in this team!

To be honest mate - porter is a different arguement.... for what he did for us last season i dont think anyone would be in any doubt that his ability to shin one in from 5 yards would be greatly appreciated at the moment... we had so many similar performances at home last season when his goals got us out of trouble....

Ricketts is a different badger - he couldt score goals when he was with us so that would be no different now.....

Hughesy will come good - 15 goals minimum by the end of the season.... easy....

heard yesterday, the reason hes gone is , he went for taylor on the team bus and had to dragged off, came from kilkenny apparantly, dont normally post rumours but dont think he will be back, good riddance if thats the case

mmmm..right.

i heard that he was a cross dresser and he upset the tea lady.

weird things rumours eh.

mmmm..right.

i heard that he was a cross dresser and he upset the tea lady.

weird things rumours eh.

well he obviosly did something wrong, to get shipped out, nothing to do with football sheridan was playing him , and as i said it came from kilkenny

for all those who see kilkenny drinking in royton/oldham ask him then we can forget about the big lump