Kilkenny to Donny, Wellens to return?

dfOAFC

Killer or Wellard?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Given the choice, who would you rather have???

• Kilkenny
    • Wellens

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way we can rival the sort of offer doncaster would put his way.....:(

It could also end in tears for Doncaster............Championship wages, big squad, big transfer fees..............but relatively small crowds and no guarantee of promotion. Been there with Chris Moore :angry:

Very true....

lets hope then that shez has had prior warning and is looking for an adequate,if not better solution to replace him.

taylor allot macca and kalala isnt exactly great,but its all we have.

if they do sign him lets hope they dont go up,serve him right.

Donny's moneybags owner is a known admirer of Kilkenny, so expect something from them. I guess it will be partly Kilkenny's decision, although Birmingham will want something out of it as well. I'm not sure myself that he is good enough to impose himself on a game often enough. I also don't believe that we are going to pay Wellens the wages that we refused to offer him a few months ago. I'm sure Shez has a plan for this scenario.

I'm sure Shez has a plan for this scenario.

He'll have targets in mind no doubt. He knew the loan was only until 1st January and there was always the chance he'd have to look elsewhere come now.

Agree with the thing about Donny too. Can't keep snapping every "decent" player up from other sides and not see any return. Something has to give in the end. Rich man or not as we know.

Guest oa_exile
Baker is going for a big fee, I'm afraid Latics can't afford him.

He is a good player was banging in the goals for Southport before his move to Morecambe in the summer.

Guest oa_exile
So why didnt Latics scouts pick him up then ?

First of all they didnt ask me :wink: and secondly yet another who has slipped to net.

Morecambe saw enough of him though i think they paid a transfer record for him.

First of all they didnt ask me :wink: and secondly yet another who has slipped to net.

Morecambe saw enough of him though i think they paid a transfer record for him.

I suggest you join the Latics scouting staff.

Give them the name of young striker Paul Taylor of Vauxhall Motors ?..now he's going places.

Wasn't arguably our best ever side assembled on that basis? Henry and Milligan win it and give it Holden and Adams to do the biz. Agreed, not rocket science.

KOTK

Have always thought we need to get back to yard dogs. Shez in Chron..we need guile !!! Well isnt that supposed to be coming from our on loan Premiership level playmaker ??

accordin to a mate, (and its probebly a load o balls) but...if i dont mention it and it happns i'll be gutted cos i cant say i told ya so...anyway this mate o mine is well in at citeh, and he reckons we are signing a lad called Kelvin Etuhu on loan, is a product of thier youth policy and is in the same mould as paul moulden when it comes to scoring goals at his level, for those who dont know Moulden its a lot!

That explains it, quite silly though. Should only be bumped on reply...ala when there is actually something new to read, imo.

Wouldnt work that! if the poll is still active then it should keep returning to the top. Otherwise polls wouldnt have more than 10 or more people voting....

from an monetary point of view £100k does seem a massive, massive bargain.

don't know if it's even possible but, if we were to match what Doncaster are offering it's surely got to be a good investment??

could easily get £500k to a million for him in the summer, couldn't we?

he's not overly injury prone and we'd have also him insured I assume.

If the topic is popular it will keep getting bumped through replies, and people will vote as they read the topic.

Well I think if your voting on a poll then this is the factor that says if its popular or not.....

I dont really comment when voting...becuase my vote says it all 9/10 times

KK utterly overrated. On a good day a cracking player, on a bad one hes anonymous apart from his petulance getting him booked and him giving the ball to the oppo to score. KK cant unlock tight defences that visit BP. The 3 good games he's had at BP in the league this season have been Crewe, Donny and Luton. 2 came to play and gave KK the space for him to be effective. And still, albeit unjust, we only won 1 of them 3. As I said 3wks ago, its laughable IMO to suggest KK was destined for the Championship.