Great song for the tornado that is JCH

Although I have put this in another thread I think it deserves a prominent position on the board, thanks ChaddySmoker for giving me the inspiration.

How about this song played before the next home match (assuming he starts) to inspire the self styled tornado Jonson Clarke - Harris?.. the song is so infectious the crowd could even clap along to it.

Great line should put fear into opposition defenders "I'm a tornado and I'm coming after you".

Takes about a minute for the song to start.. I've not heard it before today - I think it's a cracker.

I would love this to be played at the games for JCH, may just be me but I would like songs that are personal to the club to be played before games & ones that are linked to some of the players like this one.

Songs like Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling that is played after we win a game need to be scrapped, so cringeworthy.

I will sing along if you's get it started.

but where do you fit into it JCH

From the BBC;

He [Lee Johnson] asked if I was going to be a whirlwind or a whirlpool. I told him I was going to be a tornado

Jonson Clarke-Harris.

Edited by BP1960