Tomasz Kuszczak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also if we're so diabolically bad at the back (which I can't speak to - I have not been yet this year) why is it we've managed to only face 6 or 7 shots on goal? That's not so bad?

Stats eh... they can be made to say whatever you want them to say, ultimately.

We have faced 9 shots on target at home this season 7 of which have resulted in goals, headers do count as shots on goal, statistics can be read any way you want my personal view is we havent gelled at the back yet and the keeper doesnt appear to be as commanding as he was at the back end of last season, it could be down to the loss of Lockwood the communication isnt that great but nearly everything seems to be hitting the back of the net at the moment.

lol that old chestnut. Investment if you have a good one. Offers of plus £24000 for mine off several sad premiership footballers Cost me £0. All depends on how you save stick with the 0.00003% interest rates in the bank I suppose. ;-)

You are agreeing with me aren't you? If you can find someone daft enough to apy that for it then the very best of luck to you