Yeovil on Saturday

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why on earth did we start kusunga?! joking aside, that formations done us no favours at all... can't put players into a 5 or 3 at the back unless completely confident they understand each others responsiblilitys!

I refer you to your post on this thread from 2 days ago.

why on earth did we start kusunga?! joking aside, that formations done us no favours at all... can't put players into a 5 or 3 at the back unless completely confident they understand each others responsiblilitys!

Elokobi is as bad.

That was a disgrace.

The players selected have the ability to play whatever formation was required.

Nobody was up for it today. The subs didn't improve us - throughout the second half Yeovil looked more likely to score.

Possibly the worst home Latics display I've ever seen.

I left early, that's last two home games now. 3-5-2 didn't work, the three at the back had no idea what they were doing, too many spaces and Yeovil, who to be fair were up for it found the spaces and had a field day.

We should have gone 4-4-2 after the second, probably even before the first as it was clear it wasn't working, Dieng and Kusunga in the middle but by the time we switched it was too late and there wasn't going to be another Peterborough.

Bounce back now Latics, I'd have them on the training pitch first thing Monday and start with the basics again.