scummer to clown transition

Can't help but noticeing the transition of "Oldhamers" from being closet red's to even bigger dickhead " blues"

In my opinion the scummers built their success of the last 20years by using the Munich sympathy card (and the diobolaclly disallowed Nick Henry goal) to build their success but at least they didn't actually buy it.

Can't believe how many "local" people how now wearing sky blue :censored:e kits

I couldn't give a :censored:e about these 2 clubs, waste of a thread if you ask me.

Unfortunately many thousands of people in our town do give a :censored:e about these clubs and thats why we are in the :censored:e

I don't care about these clubs, but I know three United fans who now pay every week to go home and some weeks away to see latics. I brought them along to a couple of games and they got the bug, three seasons later they have been ST holders for two and are becoming more blue every day.

Football fans tend to like football, I know a Newcastle fan who holds an ST at Huddersfield. They live down here, can't make it back to St James' Park every week so they go to 'Udders with a friend.

Shame we can't attract more armchair fans from the bigger clubs, TBH.

Not talking about people from another town, I am talking about Oldhamers born and bred who haven't got the balls to support their home town club

I think for a lot or the majority of Latics fans are brought into it through family.

Both sides of my family are predominantly Latics, with a few United and City thrown in. Unfortunately for us, football has changed and with those two on the doorstep, we will never be able to compete and can only dream of having 10,000 in Boundary Park (for a normal game) nevermind the 45,000 or 78,000 that our Manchester neighbours get.

If people had to support one club only we would lose plenty of fans - I'm glad people support us, if they support another club too then that's their prerogative. If they keep brining money to Oldham then that's a good thing.

I am not talking about people who support another club as well as us, I am talking about "local" people who support a clubs instead of us" Get a grip.

I recently watched Soccer am and one of the guys from Blink182 said that he now lives in Chelsea so he suppoerts Chelsea as that's the American way of doing things.Perhaps we can learn from something from the Yanks after all.