Jose Baxter (Baby)

20 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

I’m a bit confused what’s going on with the lad. The club say he’s got an injury yet virtually everyday on social media he’s putting pictures and videos of himself at an outdoor fitness camp, and doing gym sessions. He seems to be moving fine in them:mmm:

What’s his Twitter name

1 hour ago, ghostofcecere said:

I’m a bit confused what’s going on with the lad. The club say he’s got an injury yet virtually everyday on social media he’s putting pictures and videos of himself at an outdoor fitness camp, and doing gym sessions. He seems to be moving fine in them:mmm:

It’s a cross fit gym he is part of in Liverpool. I have seen the posts but it always seems to show him at the place but not seen him doing much stuff on the video so to speak. Cross fit is very ‘family’ vibe so maybe he goes to hang out. If injured the club physio would know exactly what he’s doing to get fit and controlling that. 

1 hour ago, super_blue said:

It’s a cross fit gym he is part of in Liverpool. I have seen the posts but it always seems to show him at the place but not seen him doing much stuff on the video so to speak. Cross fit is very ‘family’ vibe so maybe he goes to hang out. If injured the club physio would know exactly what he’s doing to get fit and controlling that. 

Every Cross Fit wanker I know is always getting injured.

I heard it on good authority that he could have played last week against Preston but they decided to give him another week training/recuperating.

The idea being that he will definitely be fit to be in the squad against M.K. Dons.

I hope so because we need his creativity if Byrne is still out of the picture.

6 minutes ago, Gary1906 said:

I heard it on good authority that he could have played last week against Preston but they decided to give him another week training/recuperating.

The idea being that he will definitely be fit to be in the squad against M.K. Dons.

I hope so because we need his creativity if Byrne is still out of the picture.

Seems legit.