New Zealand Calling

G’ day.I was wondering if anyone had a spare programme and teamsheet from the Checkatrade Trophy match vs Everton.I contacted the club via enqueries,media and media assistant and sadly didn’t have any replies.Prefer good condition and can pay via PayPal.Cheers in advance.

2 hours ago, 2xpetes said:

G’ day.I was wondering if anyone had a spare programme and teamsheet from the Checkatrade Trophy match vs Everton.I contacted the club via enqueries,media and media assistant and sadly didn’t have any replies.Prefer good condition and can pay via PayPal.Cheers in advance.

Our media team may be in Stevenage, so I wouldn’t necessarily expect a reply from them.

The club are usually pretty good at replying to emails so I wouldn’t necessarily say they won’t reply.

11 hours ago, 2xpetes said:

Yea I thought that.Not after a freebie.Willing to pay cost price.Thats why I’m on here begging.

PM me your address, I'll post you one. Mine usually end up in the bin. I just buy them to support the club. No need to pay postage either.

Edited by Lags