hudds away following

I suspect the "Official" reported away following will be very much lower than actual - just like last year. There were far more than 2800 there last Season.

The Huddersfield fans are boycotting the game and the HTAFC hierarchy in the past seem to have been accused of spin. If the Crowd tomorrow is 7500, I'd be amazed if the away following is reported as anything higher than 1250.

Don't care about reported numbers to be honest but let's hope that we have as many there as last year with the same volume of support. The same result will be nice too! :)

Why?

The rows with the chairman are still going on. Pearson the ex Hull owner wanted the club and was prepared to let Davy stay or something on those lines. Davy was from what I can tell from the Hudds board was just rude to Pearson and wrote the whole idea off.

They took banners to Donny but someone from Hudds requested the Donny stewards take them down. Protests planned tomorrow before, during and after the game. Not sure what sort of scale really.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

Something to do with their lovers being used in the Lamb Hotpot served in the Exec Boxes?

On a serious note though, I boycotted Huddersfield a copule of seasons ago after they boycotted BP due to the price of admission.

Some HT fans are calling for a boycott because they are fed up with the owners and football versus rugby debate that has gone on for many years.

Must have been 3k plus last year. I can see more than 2k this year too since we didnt play last week people will be getting withdrawl symptoms. Only 1 home game between now and the 17th of November so a short trip across the Pennines should be do-able by alot of fans.

Guest sheridans_world
Just as long as you get me that ticket today and I don't get turned away when it's full. :grin:

Did i mention drinks are on Jorvik at the pub :tongue1:

1800 tickets sold as of 16:00 today

Should be a good following then as most will pay on the day.

With home and away attendances being down this year I thought we'd only take about 1,800 - 2,000 tops, but if Latics have sold 1,800 already I must be well wide of the mark.

Never mind the attendance - who won?

couldnt tell u that it upsets the space time continuum to much, as shown with the attendance, it was cloudy when i went and were 1 nil down at the time (38 mins). just shows how small things affect the future in such a big way.