FA CUP Ticket sales & Prices

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

should of dropped the ticket prices a little bit may of got more fans in but who knows wat u rec???

Why do the Police insist on making this game all ticket. I dont think we will have ever have had 13500 there. We didnt sell out in the Play offs FFS.

Now we will be lucky to scrape 9000.

Oh well I will still be there but this was a great chance of having a good turn out for a change and now its all Ticket I dont think it will be anywhere near as high att as it could have been

shud be £5 discount for season ticket holders at least

why???

you get discounted prices all season for league home games,on the understanding you pay full price for cup games,usually the jpt is discounted to £10.

this is the fa cup so split with clubs and the fa.

its like me saying im unemployed,can i pay £3 under 12's price please and i promise to turn up.

we have 8000 and they have 3000 available.....so where do we get this 13,500 from????

If the club is losing £14k a week, then we all need to support the owners in keeping the club afloat. OK, the price for football is high in the UK but we are all in the hands of the greedy agents. Till that is sorted, then we have to pay the price.

why???

you get discounted prices all season for league home games,on the understanding you pay full price for cup games,usually the jpt is discounted to £10.

its like me saying im unemployed,can i pay £3 under 12's price please and i promise to turn up.

we have 8000 and they have 3000 available.....so where do we get this 13,500 from????

THEY HAVE LEFT THE SMALL SECTION OF THE ROCKY END WHICH IS 1600

why???

because season ticket holders are the fans that keep the club going during the close season and a lot dont go to cup games as the £22 isnt budgeted for, so a token gesture gets them in. im not a season ticket holder by the way.

because season ticket holders are the fans that keep the club going during the close season and a lot dont go to cup games as the £22 isnt budgeted for, so a token gesture gets them in. im not a season ticket holder by the way.

its actually£20 pay on the day....and £18 in advance.

and like has been said were still losing a lot of money a week so why should they....

get the game won and out the way then get man poo away in the 5th,if they set the price at £25 you would still go wouldnt you.

The minimum price is £15 which has to be agreed by both clubs. What's £2?? Go in the paddock if you want to save a couple of quid.

I don't think you can reduce it for season ticket holders under the rules anyway can you? You'd guess that most season ticket holders would turn up for this stage of a home cup game anyway, so the club would be throwing money away.

The minimum price is £15 which has to be agreed by both clubs. What's £2?? Go in the paddock if you want to save a couple of quid.

Hear hear! I'm a season ticket holder because it works out cheaper over the season, I get first choice for all ticket games , and it helps the club. I know at the beginning of the season that I will have tp pay normal prices for extra games. There's no justification for me getting a big discount for cup matches.

firstly note the 'at least' on my original post. i believe all prices shud be dropped by £5 and if not then for season ticket holders for the reasons i have stated.

secondly as ive said im not a season ticket holder.

thirdly ill be going anyway.

fourthly sean jarvis would agree with me.

fifthly how about season ticket holders get a ticket half price when they buy there own, which they can then pass to a friend and split the difference.

sixthly open your minds, narrow minded selfish peeps.

seventhly jorvick ill meet you at the match and you can give me £2 :deal2::drinking:

Ridiculous.

To ensure segregation? Well I can guarantee the league game won't be made all ticket so why should the Cup game? It's not like Hudders are going to sell all 4,600 seats so there's no need for their fans to come into the home stands.

All this does is bring the crowd down because people who may choose to turn up on the day will be dissuaded by the fact that it's all ticket.

I don't for one minute think the club want this game to be all ticket, surely they can just point out to the Police we haven't had a segregation problem before for pay on the day league games and the Cup should be no different.

I thought they would of made it £15 as it would of helped push up the attendance and would of tempted some of the fair weather fans that went to Everton.....

Oh well....its the fifth round you cant really expect discounts at this stage of the cup....

4th round!

Ridiculous.

To ensure segregation? Well I can guarantee the league game won't be made all ticket so why should the Cup game? It's not like Hudders are going to sell all 4,600 seats so there's no need for their fans to come into the home stands.

All this does is bring the crowd down because people who may choose to turn up on the day will be dissuaded by the fact that it's all ticket.

I don't for one minute think the club want this game to be all ticket, surely they can just point out to the Police we haven't had a segregation problem before for pay on the day league games and the Cup should be no different.

i agree it is ridiculas,and should be pointed out strongly to the police.

if you look at the leeds game,that was all ticket but then they relaxed it and said pay on the day.

they could of made just the away support ticket only,once the big section is full,if they still need more give them the small section.

i will still be there with me lad,but it may put a lot off having to go to bp before hand to get a ticket,a lot of people make a snap decision at the last moment to attend these days.

I thought they would of made it £15 as it would of helped push up the attendance and would of tempted some of the fair weather fans that went to Everton.....

Oh well....its the fifth round you cant really expect discounts at this stage of the cup....

Dropping it a few quid isn't exactly going to tempt the people of Oldham to attend a match. We'd need a miracle for that....or free entry. I'd imagine that the attendance will be ok for this match. It's the league that's an issue.