davies needs to go

I would personally sack him outright. It has nothing to do with his skill level or ability. . I am sure £6.000 pound of wages per week could be better spent.... . :angry::angry:

Firstly, if we did want rid, we would easily get some money for him.... secondy - £6k!!!!! You are having a laugh aint ya! This is the type of random rumour that suddently spreads and suddenly all our players are sucking the club dry with wages fit for a championship club!

Try about 2-2.5k and you are about right.... our highest earners are on 3kish....!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, if we did want rid, we would easily get some money for him.... secondy - £6k!!!!! You are having a laugh aint ya! This is the type of random rumour that suddently spreads and suddenly all our players are sucking the club dry with wages fit for a championship club!

Try about 2-2.5k and you are about right.... our highest earners are on 3kish....!

Its still too much.

The mentality of those posters is absolutely right Rick. Why is it only the ex pro's and people like yourself who are the font of all knowledge when it comes to football. There are millions of hours of experience watching football at all levels sat in those stands and they are more than often right when it comes to the game of football. Davies is a disgrace to the shirt of the club that I love. I would personally sack him outright. It has nothing to do with his skill level or ability. He has behaved like a spoilt child since Hughes took the ball off and scored that penalty. I am sure £6.000 pound of wages per week could be better spent.... I am furious at his attitude.Oh and yes I would say it straight into his scowling sulking petulant face....... He lost my beloved club a football match yesterday. :angry::angry:

Got to agree 110%. Folk will say where were the moaners after the Everton win, well I'm still here. Even throughout our awesome run there's been one player who's nowhere near earned his wage and that's Davies. Check my posts.

He's a waster. Simple as. And the sooner someone comes in for this he's-only-young-but-he's-got-raw-talent-and-he's-better-than-this-division-but-he's-not-a-striker-and-it's-not-his-fault-he's-playing-there-even-though-he's-been-a-striker-all-his-career-and-was-signed-as-one the better.

I've had more than a few pops at Kalala this season, I just haven't rated him. He's still not the most talented of players, he can control further than I can kick, but his attitude, commitment and desire since coming on at Leeds is a credit to his profession. You don't have to be a world beater, you can be the worst player in the world, but if you show the right attitude then you'll get 110% support from me.

E4e

DSIRE

He's a waster. Simple as. And the sooner someone comes in for this he's-only-young-but-he's-got-raw-talent-and-he's-better-than-this-division-but-he's-not-a-striker-and-it's-not-his-fault-he's-playing-there-even-though-he's-been-a-striker-all-his-career-and-was-signed-as-one the better.

I've had more than a few pops at Kalala this season, I just haven't rated him. He's still not the most talented of players, he can control further than I can kick, but his attitude, commitment and desire since coming on at Leeds is a credit to his profession. You don't have to be a world beater, you can be the worst player in the world, but if you show the right attitude then you'll get 110% support from me.

Ive had massive pops at both too.... and it is interesting to se how they have both reacted after being part of "Ricketts gang"... JP left out in the cold, and now busting a gut to be part of the team... even though i still cringe every time the ball goes near him ... Davies who was never dropped went good for a couple of games and then back into his head down dont care style of play (again - I have to add the massive caveat - HE ONLY SEEMS TO DO THIS AT HOME!)

I think the big factor is options though - with competition maybe davies will act differently, and he needs a spell on the wing/on the bench - Shez knows this, hence why he is looking for options....

Davies is heading to be the new Jermaine Johnson - but there is still hope.... I'm still confident that witht the right squad Shez can turn him into a player we can be proud of.... he has the workrate and ability - he proved this at the start of the season... unfortunately ego/nerves/stupidity is geting in the way....

- and the bottom line is this - if he had kept up the scoring rate from the start of the season we wouldnt be having this conversation.... like all forward players he needs a goal, and then things light slot into place.... heres to it being at yeovil!

The mentality of those posters is absolutely right Rick. Why is it only the ex pro's and people like yourself who are the font of all knowledge when it comes to football. There are millions of hours of experience watching football at all levels sat in those stands and they are more than often right when it comes to the game of football. Davies is a disgrace to the shirt of the club that I love. I would personally sack him outright. It has nothing to do with his skill level or ability. He has behaved like a spoilt child since Hughes took the ball off and scored that penalty. I am sure £6.000 pound of wages per week could be better spent.... I am furious at his attitude.Oh and yes I would say it straight into his scowling sulking petulant face....... He lost my beloved club a football match yesterday. :angry::angry:

unfeckinbelievable.

on £6 a week?

...or £6000 a week?

still you know more than anyone else here.

oh..we didn't ACTUALLY lose yesterday-it was a 1-1 draw.

did you also not think(being an self confessed moaner,slagger off+ranter)that a bit of encouragment might

help???

it works you know-thats why we have won the last 7 games AWAY from home...think about that thought.

and he wasn't the one receiving "encouragement" from the likes of yourself.

You just don't seem to understamd do you? It's not for us to cheer, clap, applaud and benerally big up the players when they are obviously not trying. Read some of the other posts about Davies. I go to every game with the intention of enjoying it. It is up to the players to provide the entertainment. Thats why they get paid the amount the do!!!!! Last of.

You just don't seem to understamd do you? It's not for us to cheer, clap, applaud and benerally big up the players when they are obviously not trying.its your belief he wasn't trying-your opinion...and i know its wrong-if he wasn't "trying"shez would have took him off after 10 mins!!! Read some of the other posts about Davies.and???? I go to every game with the intention of enjoying it. It is up to the players to provide the entertainment. Thats why they get paid the amount the do!!!!!..just how much do you think latics pay these players!!!!put the kettle on and take a whiff of coffee!!! Last of.

This has gone way out of proportion, Davies is on a bad run with low confidence and the last thing he needs is slagging off. I fhe can get a goal next week we will see a different player.

:applause1:

Support required for young confidence player.

If Davies hadn't taken the 2 shots some have said he should have passed to Hughes I would be having a pop at him. He took the shots in good positions, he's paid to score goals, he was trying to do that but was unlucky. Keep trying Craig, it WILL come.

If Davies hadn't taken the 2 shots some have said he should have passed to Hughes I would be having a pop at him. He took the shots in good positions, he's paid to score goals, he was trying to do that but was unlucky. Keep trying Craig, it WILL come.

:applause1:

Leading goalscorer in shooting at goal scandal

Doesn't pass when he thinks he can score.

Edited by Rick

I think saturday will be a turning point for Davies, thinks it's come to a point where it can't be tolerated anymore. Shez needs to have one of his famous talks with and I think we'll see a hungrier player on saturday and he'll get some extra support I reckon as well.

It's so frustrating and sad to see what I saw from him yesterday and I hope he can put that behind him, he certainly has the ability.

To be honest i think davies just needs a goal too get his confidence back. He is a brill player with plenty of years ahead of him but people having a go at him when his confidence is rock bottom is stupid. we have all seen the class of davies and i bet when his confidence gets higher and he starts bagging them in for fun peoples views will change and this post will need to be re named DAVIES NEEDS TO STAY !!!

Edited by OaFcLee

This has gone way out of proportion, Davies is on a bad run with low confidence and the last thing he needs is slagging off. I fhe can get a goal next week we will see a different player.

Totally agree. I do think he's made a few wrong decisions at times, but then so has other players. I've felt sorry for Davies and the way GK's at the moment seem to be invincible when Davies is bearing down on them. At Leeds he should've had 2 goals....and when we began chanting his name, he applauded us....that to me said a lot! He clearly does feel 2nd fiddle to Hughes and he appreciated his name being sang. Ok....some can call him a soft arse, but let's remember his history. He clearly has personal issues, judging from the fact he nearly went to jail over stalking his ex. Some can say "nutcase" or some can say he's the sort who wants to be wanted. At the moment, the best we can all do is give him some time to get that goal and re-light the fire. If only these keepers would stop being so bloody good against him :grin: