HUGHES BOOKED

They should set up a forum within OWTB for away fans to come and "debate"

Like an away end, you mean? I don't think we need segregation, do we? :)

On second thoughts, considering the way Latics fans can lay into each other on here, heaven help any opposition fans!

I welcome other teams' fans on here (note correct positioning of apostophe, D_S :wink: )

I do think there's a fine balance to be struck. I'm sure many have moved to OWTB from Rivals partly due to patience running out with other teams' morons (there it is again!) all over the board, particularly post-Hughes. A board with only fans of one team goes too far to the other extreme, imo.

after 22 mins and misses the cup game. so who do we play up front.????????????????????? better sign a striker.

Why was he booked...I hope it wasn't dissent beacause in his situation that's plain stupidity and Shez should fine him.

I may be wrong but does anybody think that a little nastiness is slowly creeping into his game?

Guest oa_exile

We have a few Closet Latics fans on OWTB , they have not slipped the net ^_^ as long as they abide by the rules then it's OK :)

:exile: Any messing and they know ........... :behead::who:

We have a few Closet Latics fans on OWTB , they have not slipped the net ^_^ as long as they abide by the rules then it's OK :)

:exile: Any messing and they know ........... :behead::who:

Even if we get a striker on loan, whats the chances they are decent and not cup tied? not likely.

:unsure:

Will any club or player coming here from an above league want to get themselves cup-tied with us when their own team has an excellent chance of progressing also. Can't see it personally....which leads me to think we'd only get a youngster from a Prem club who would come and be available to play next Sat. As I expect that to be Shez's last option in his search for a striker, I think he'd only go for that type of player in the last few hours of the deadline when desperate for someone....hence, unless we get a Clarke (who may also not be allowed to play unless we buy him or have him till May) or a Nish etc. I firmly think it's just be Wolfy straight in for Davies :disappointed:

Edited by boundaryblue80

i dont think it will matter - i thought there was a ruling for the fa cup were a player has to be registered 7 days before the game

always been a bit confused about suspensions. Dont boolkngs suspensions take 10 days to come into effect?

This doesnt help but look at the link, its the latest FA rulings quite interesting really lol.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/Ne...inaryLatest.htm

Tranmere's Ian Goodison appeal...."Result: Claim for wrongful dismissal rejected - 3 match suspension + additional 1 match suspension as claim was considered frivolous"

They don't mess about, do they? Wonder how blatant a red card has to be for an appeal to be classed as "frivolous"....lol.

Never fear the Wolf is here.

Good player is Wolfy, doesn't get many opportunities but definitely should start next game and Saturday.

I would be horrified if he did!

Got to be Smalley up front if we dont bring anyone else in.... Taylor, Koala, Macca, Allott accross the middle, and Smalley & Davies up front.... Wolfy has dont nothing to prove he should ebput in for a match like this, and needs games before we throw him into a match like this... and he fails yet again...

Would even play 4-3-3 - telling tayls and Smalley to support from the wings...

... Unless of course, we catually manage to sign anyone next week....