hey ritchie!

did you suffer like me this morning trying to get out of the pit after 2 and half hours kip??!! :dead:

wonder if macca is around in the world of living yet... :stretcher:

another ultra sprout legend !!!!!

HAIL HAIL MACCA!

Head on Pillow at 4:40 am - Alarm at 6:15 am - Computer turned on at work at 6:55 am !!! I'm a pratt - NEVER AGAIN :disappointed:

Till next time :grin:

Surely he should be on the right side? Our greatest ever goalscorer was a converted striker who went out to the right hand side, ghosting in from the right. Davies has a good touch and pace, but he's :censored: down the middle. I think he'd make a cracking right sided player. ANyone agree?

Surely he should be on the right side? Our greatest ever goalscorer was a converted striker who went out to the right hand side, ghosting in from the right. Davies has a good touch and pace, but he's crap down the middle. I think he'd make a cracking right sided player. ANyone agree?

he cant cross a ball, we need someone to feed our strikers, i think he looks more dangerous cutting in from the left, shift taylor to the right

i listened to the gillingham game online and all they commented on is how davies wouldn't pass to hughes! i only got the commentators word but i think there maybe something in it looking at other matches

:bored:

Next

Edited by Rick

i listened to the gillingham game online and all they commented on is how davies wouldn't pass to hughes! i only got the commentators word but i think there maybe something in it looking at other matches

Every time someone posts this, I have to post this extract from an interview with Davies for those who've missed it before.

"It has obviously been a difficult few years for Lee but the way he's gone about his business since he came to Oldham has been superb," explained Davies.

"He's a great lad and very popular with the fans and all the lads.

"He's also an outstanding professional and a natural goalscorer - his goalscoring record at West Brom was frightening.

"I've certainly learned a great deal from him this season.

"You can tell what a top player he is, just by his first touch, and I can tell you now that he'll be desperate to show that at Goodison Park."

Davies doesn't pass to Hughes at times because he wants to score, and vice versa, but let's not look for strife in the squad when it's not there.