Whats your gut feelings about the Huddersfield game?

Now then Latics,

Whats your feeling about the game on Saturday?

I think the Town fans on the whole, hope we can win it as that is all that is left of our season.

I think we are all thinking this is going to be one hell of a tight game. Whats your lads take on it?

All the best

Ben

Well seeing as we aint won at home since september,and we have quite a few senior pros out for one thing or another.So it`s gonna be a crackin 2-1 win Dean Smally with first Jeavons for u And Davies with the winner. :D

Probably win at home for once, romance of the cup and all that.

Then again who are we kidding 1-1 Beckett (3) Taylor (67)

Truth?

Not confident.

Missing our best striker, other (davies) is out of form. Home form is poor and players seem nervous and tense even when we are in front at BP. 4600 noisy away fans and (potentially) quiet home fans (we can rouse ourselves sometimes) is not going to help either. Ex-Latic player in Beckett likely to be on scoresheet.

Draw at best - but then again our away run has to come to an end sometime. 1-1 at BP, 2-0 to Hudds away.

Had a bad day at work and don't feel very postive.

Now then Latics,

Whats your feeling about the game on Saturday?

I think the Town fans on the whole, hope we can win it as that is all that is left of our season.

I think we are all thinking this is going to be one hell of a tight game. Whats your lads take on it?

All the best

Ben

It will be a nail biter for both clubs, and a hell of a lot of cash at stake. I think however that our home form has to turn around at some point, but we will miss Hughes. Our defence however is very capable of stopping your strikers, therefore a 3 - 1 win to Oldham.

It will be a nail biter for both clubs, and a hell of a lot of cash at stake. I think however that our home form has to turn around at some point, but we will miss Hughes. Our defence however is very capable of stopping your strikers, therefore a 3 - 1 win to Oldham.

Where do you see 3 goals coming from?

Ive gotta go with the romance - it'll be a full house so a VERY different atmosphere to normal home games. if we can get the support going like we did at everton i reckon we'll roll em over - 2 or 3 nill, they might sneak one on 85 minutes.....

2-0 Latics

Att 12410

Mrs Kebab in for a fun night

KOTK

We've not seen too many goals at BP for a while now so it's gonna change soon.

We'll go 2 down early doors, then come back and win 3-2!

That'll kick off a run of home wins that'll get us to the play offs,

what am I basing that on?

nothing but total and utter blind faith

COME ON LATICS!

We've not seen too many goals at BP for a while now so it's gonna change soon.

We'll go 2 down early doors, then come back and win 3-2!

That'll kick off a run of home wins that'll get us to the play offs,

what am I basing that on?

nothing but total and utter blind faith

COME ON LATICS!

If you go for a toilet stop every ten minutes..........9-0

I can honestly say that I have absolutely no gut feeling about this. I can honestly see anything happening. It could easily be three nil either way if one team turns up and the other doesn't. If both teams play as well, or as badly as they can, I'll go for two a piece. Taylor and Davies putting us two up with Sir Luke hitting back.

I can honestly say that I have absolutely no gut feeling about this. I can honestly see anything happening. It could easily be three nil either way if one team turns up and the other doesn't. If both teams play as well, or as badly as they can, I'll go for two a piece. Taylor and Davies putting us two up with Sir Luke hitting back.

I'll go with 2-2 Taylor scores both

Replay at Hudds going to penalties !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latics win 6-4

I'm in a positive mood.

I think the game will kick start our season at home and drag us out of the doldrums we've been in for recent home games. The atmosphere with 12500 in will be electric.

I'm predicting a game that will start a little cagey but will spark into life mid first half. There will be plenty of goals. I'm hoping for a home win obviously, but although neither of us really want a replay I could see a 2-2. (With Davies and Beckett on the scoresheet).

I'm in a positive mood.

I think the game will kick start our season at home and drag us out of the doldrums we've been in for recent home games. The atmosphere with 12500 in will be electric.

I'm predicting a game that will start a little cagey but will spark into life mid first half. There will be plenty of goals. I'm hoping for a home win obviously, but although neither of us really want a replay I could see a 2-2. (With Davies and Beckett on the scoresheet).

6-0 to Latics.

Celebration Saturday :grin: