Left Back spot tomorrow

Guest oa exile

Tomorrow's left back  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Lomax or Edwards?

• Lomax
    • Edwards

Lomax or Eddy , who would you choose tomorrow ?

Edit by Stevie_J - poll added.

Eddy for me. Although Lomax looks to be one for the future every game is a must win game if we are to keep on top of the pile. So Eddy's experience gives him my vote.

KtF

Guest dj25latics

Lomax for me. I think he offers a little more defensively and I've the feeling we might have to soak up some pressure early on tomorrow. Millwall's confidence is high and they've nothing much to lose in having a go at us!

The only thing I have against Eddy was in the game (which escapes me now) when we scored our third (I think - my God my memory is useless!) and he stood next to the group of players who were celebrating and looked like he really, really didn't care.

Now I know how hard it is to be left out of a side, I've been left out of a few myself, but there is no excuse for that in my book.

And that has tainted his performances for me. So coupled with how well Lomax has played when he's been called upon, and the level of commitment he's shown, he'd get the nod for me.

But I trust in Shez to make the right decision and if he goes with Ed I'm certain he'll prove me wrong and have a screamer!

Guest alexinblue
I like Eddy but it's Lomax for me, on the back of his performance against Tranmere. He's earnt a chance to start tomorrow.

Ditto.

Good performance from the lad.

Alex.

Ditto.

Good performance from the lad.

Alex.

Lomax did do well but i would go for the experience of eddie, he has played a part this season and we are missing a few others tomorrow so i would stick with Eddie, he has pace going forward and getting back, him and taylor should offer alot going forward.

Lomax or Eddy , who would you choose tomorrow ?

Edit by Stevie_J - poll added.

Tough one but would go with Edwards.Mainly because Shez said,earlier in the season,that he saw Edwards as a full back rather than winger,so if he doesnt get in at full back tomorrow then has he got much of a future here?

And because Lomax is right footed.Not always a problem,but could get caught out having to use left foot to cross etc.