Swansea Game

When I booked my coach ticket last night just before ko, they only had 12 names on the list. I suppose after the latest win, a few more will be tempted to make the journey. After missing the last two away (to Yeovil and Gills), I hope to see the start of another amazing away win streak beginning with Swans.

Anyone else joining?

BTW, they say no pubs near Liberty admit away fans. Do they serve alcohol inside? ^_^

When I booked my coach ticket last night just before ko, they only had 12 names on the list. I suppose after the latest win, a few more will be tempted to make the journey. After missing the last two away (to Yeovil and Gills), I hope to see the start of another amazing away win streak beginning with Swans.

Anyone else joining?

BTW, they say no pubs near Liberty admit away fans. Do they serve alcohol inside? ^_^

Yes, they have Carling in plastic glasses!

Hope a few more are going to make the trip than the 30 who had brought tickets at lunch-time yesterday, when I rang up.......

Anyone else joining?

i went last year and stayed over night, i think they were only about 400 of us but it was when everywhere was covered in snow, so nobody knew if the game would be on!

they have bars inside the ground, but a few of us went out on the pop before hand in the town centre! about 10mins from the ground, with one street full of bars and pubs on both sides!!! Winde street i think it was called, worth a visit if you get chance!

wont be able to make it this year due to work, but enjoy the day!

Anyone else joining?

Two B.A.L.L.S. in attendance.

The turnstlies open ninety minutes before kick-off and they do serve alcohol inside the stadium.

REMINDER: Tickets cannot be purchased on the day. Kick-off is 2.00pm.

Went in the Brewers Fayre next to the ground last year. We were told before hand that no away fans would be admitted but when we got there, just wandered straight in (wearing colours). It was about 50/50 Latics and Swansea fans in there and very friendly.

I was surprised but they were some of the nicest fans I met last season.

unfortunately I'm not going to make it on Saturday

Anyone else joining?

I`ll be there for sure.Stopping over in Cardiff though as is a better night out by far!

I got in the newish pub opposite the ground before & after the game last year with no probs.

Regarding parking - Have I really got no Chance of parking anywhere newar the ground and walking in? Dont really want to do the P+R but if we have to so be it

You wont be allowed to park anywhere near the ground I`m afraid.P&R is the easiest option unless you park in the centre & get a cab to the ground.