Give us a clue

come on latics give us a clue are we still workin on a signing, ihave no finnger nails left. :unsure: less than 8 hrs to go

Think for most players we are last option so we may see developments at about 11:45pm..... we cant give the players the wages they want thus players are holding out for better deals...

Think for most players we are last option so we may see developments at about 11:45pm..... we cant give the players the wages they want thus players are holding out for better deals...

the chron says we are working on getting a proven goal scorer in who is proven in league one and above.

was at bp this morning sorting things out.

the chron says we are working on getting a proven goal scorer in who is proven in league one and above.

was at bp this morning sorting things out.

It also says that the Club is locked in talks with Walsall over Ricketts and that the deadline is midnight. Both often wrong Wikipedia, which says 11.00pm, and the rarely wrong Chron can't both be correct!

haerd a rumer last night that we had put someone up in ahotel whilstwe sorted adeal out this from the same source who told me trotters was goin preston for £500.000 so has some credance but could be that just a roumer !

Gotta be Vernon surely? :wink:

To take the theme of an earlier thread...could've been Stuart Elliot...donny spies in the car park again! :disguise:

More likely they got something sorted out earlier and didn't want to have to announce early in the day that that was it. So they're waiting a while to release the news...that's my optimistic take on it anyway.

haerd a rumer last night that we had put someone up in ahotel whilstwe sorted adeal out this from the same source who told me trotters was goin preston for £500.000 so has some credance but could be that just a roumer !

Im sure being put up in a lovely Oldham hotel would definately have convinced anyone to sign especially with the wide range choice of Travel Inns Lodges etc we have. Gosh we push the boat out. Itd make me feel wanted anyway :wink:

i saw a black Bentley comming round the back of BP at lunch hope its not another di :censored: ck like Ricketts

I hope Hardy's doing overtime tonight; him and Shez burning the pre-midnight oil camped out on the phone and fax machine (why not email and PDF; it's the noughties don't ya know?!).

We demand at least three new faces - two of them strikers!