CM - Jarrett

CM - Allott

CM - Livermore

RW - Taylor

LW - Smalley

CF - Allesendra

Davies should be forcd to sit on the bench - we played well without him

Macdonalds just unlucky i'm afraid

Can't see him dropping McDonald after he scored twice. Taylor is suspended so i reckon Smalley to play on one wing with Davies and Lewis up front (Davies coming out wide- opposite side to Smalley). You never know Shez might have a wonderful plan to foil the Jacks.

My guess -NOT saying I'd do this, but I guess at:

GK - Crossley

RB - Eardley

CB - hazell

CB - Stam

LB - Lomax

RM - Smalley

CM - Allott

CM - Jarrett

CM - McDonald

LM - Livermore

CF - Davies

I think that's the line up we'll which will start with Allessandra on the bench. I think that the added drive and bite in MF might just help Davies' game no end too.

We better not drop Alexandra

Id start as close to tues as possible

Crosley

Eardley

Stam

Hazel

Lomax

Smalley

Jarrett

Macca

Allott

Davies

Alexandra

Livemore on bench

Allesandra will be on the bench IMHO i would like to see him start up front with maybe davies on the bench to run at the opposition for the last 30 mins....but i think Sheridan will give Davies the benefit of the doubt regarding trying him with the new midfield to see if service is any better...then bring allessandra on for one of allott/macca if we are struggling to put more up front...

Edited by Blue_Guru

Allesandra will be on the bench IMHO i would like to see him start up front with maybe davies on the bench to run at the opposition for the last 30 mins....but i think Sheridan will give Davies the benefit of the doubt regarding trying him with the new midfield to see if service is any better...then bring allessandra on for one of allott/macca if we are struggling to put more up front...

Makes me laugh, poor kid is on the stand ready to be hung when he has a bad game. Young Lewis is only 16/17. Yes he is a great young prospect, but we are playing the top of the league away from home, lets be realistic FFS. Half of BP will be booing him next time he puts a bad pass in. Lets keep it real, by all means give him 30 mins if things arn't happening?

Makes me laugh, poor kid is on the stand ready to be hung when he has a bad game. Young Lewis is only 16/17. Yes he is a great young prospect, but we are playing the top of the league away from home, lets be realistic FFS. Half of BP will be booing him next time he puts a bad pass in. Lets keep it real, by all means give him 30 mins if things arn't happening?

I think its more the fact you could tell lewis was giving 100% and fans can tell he's a good prospect. I for one, and im sure the majority of the oldham fans, will be behind him 100%. I mean yeah, every club has its moaners when players arent doing good,but you counter act that by drowning the sods out with support.

Given Hughes' injury, i think Alessandra should start without a doubt.