SURELY SHEZ HAS TO GO NOW!?

but who ? a striker that is

depends what style of play he wants for the rest of the season.

do we go for a big lump who would hold the ball up and lay it off to either davies or hughes.

or does he go for a pacy forward who can take people on and score goals.

tough decision that he has to get right.

i would still say parker on loan if hes available

great avatar!!

where did ya get it??

I made it in Adobe ImageReady.

The source images came from here:

http://www.geocities.com/hookyscripts/index2.html :)

After changing my avatar twice this month fron Neil Kilkenny and Neal Trotman I opted against having another player.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

we loose to top of the league and your talkin bout sacking are manager . :argue:

what are you on about ?

joe you did not read the post before writing your post did you ? read on

by bring back pukka .... SURELY SHEZ HAS TO GO NOW!? Has to go and loan us a striker because we need one. Come on Shez
Edited by boboafc

does anybody else feel were missing a certain spark? even if we did bring someone ie a new striker, were still missing something,I notice this even when we win I watch the games and feel as though we seem to be missing that final bit of edge to seperate us from other teams,

if you watched the game, you saw everytime swansea broke there was excitement that there could be a goal,

when we broke the players looked like they were scared of losing the ball each time, and ive noticed this on a few occasions, the players need this spark back that we had when kilkenny was here, that each break we have could well be a goal,

also if we bring a striker in make sure hes not scared of takin a shot outside the box, we seem happy to pass the ball around outside the box, but no one is giving it a crack unless they are almost certain to score, if we give it a crack earlier we could get a few more goals.

We lose to Swansea away big deal we have the players to secure a play-off place we do need a striker but two strikers left us for more money what can he do? give him a break we have not even givern much time for the new boys to settle in give him a break. :angry:

We lose to Swansea away big deal we have the players to secure a play-off place we do need a striker but two strikers left us for more money what can he do? give him a break we have not even givern much time for the new boys to settle in give him a break. :angry:

:whoosh:

There goes another one. :grin:

Problem is there is no real evidence to suggest we do have what it takes to get to the playoffs. I agree that the new boys need time to settle in but you have to remember that we have a really inexperienced forward line, Davies has been more out of form than in in recent months and then we have virtually untried forwards like Smalley, Alessandra and Wolfenden. I for one cannot see us making the playoffs when we seem to rely on Hughes scoring goals from the forwards and then the odd goal arriving from midfield. I am pretty sure Shez will sign a forward on loan because I do not believe he thinks we can push for a playoff spot with the forward line we have.

Drphibes