Forum night out pictures

Markoasis

You sure? :huh:

oaex, Leeslover was there he was talking to maddog and me some of the evening, tall lad - he's not any any of the pictures taken by mark Saturday night.

In that pic it's Chaddy, Beardy (with the pinky) and me.

oaex, Leeslover was there he was talking to maddog and me some of the evening, tall lad - he's not any any of the pictures taken by mark Saturday night.

and his brothers partner (wife g/f) groped my man boob as well!

lol!!

Guest oa_exile

Sorry stand corrected , i only glanced at the pickie.

I was stood with Lees in the Royal and WH , we have met before ,and at a quick glance looks like him he also wears glasses and was un shaven on Sat.

Ahhhh so thats Beardy , we have never met (yet) ........i can now add him to my Stalking list ;)

Sorry stand corrected , i only glanced at the pickie.

I was stood with Lees in the Royal and WH , we have met before ,and at a quick glance looks like him he also wears glasses and was un shaven on Sat.

Ahhhh so thats Beardy , we have never met (yet) ........i can now add him to my Stalking list ;)

You mistook Beardy for Scruffy, exile... Where's me razor?

As i said , glasses , short hair , un shaven........easy mistake ;)

Oh, to answer the other question wasn't and the absolutely steaming bloke in the Tang scarf Mark's mate, who very occasionally posts on JKL as Burgerdart? I wouldn't swear to much from late on that night mind

• 2 weeks later...
best one of me ever!!!!

:laugh4: :laugh4:

How on earth has it taken me so long to see this.

Beardy with the pinky finger when drinking, oooo errr :applause1::applause1::OASISscarf: I got accused of that at Torquay away the other year, by Wilson and Frankly Mr Shankly, and the two lads from Torquay we were meeting. :hitwall1: I got them back, by offering to buy a round, when they all had newly bought pints. :D:lol:

Some good pics.