Forum night out pictures

Markoasis

oaex, Leeslover was there he was talking to maddog and me some of the evening, tall lad - he's not any any of the pictures taken by mark Saturday night.

In that pic it's Chaddy, Beardy (with the pinky) and me.

and his brothers partner (wife g/f) groped my man boob as well!

lol!!

Guest oa_exile
oaex, Leeslover was there he was talking to maddog and me some of the evening, tall lad - he's not any any of the pictures taken by mark Saturday night.

In that pic it's Chaddy, Beardy (with the pinky) and me.

Sorry stand corrected , i only glanced at the pickie.

I was stood with Lees in the Royal and WH , we have met before ,and at a quick glance looks like him he also wears glasses and was un shaven on Sat.

Ahhhh so thats Beardy , we have never met (yet) ........i can now add him to my Stalking list ;)

Sorry stand corrected , i only glanced at the pickie.

I was stood with Lees in the Royal and WH , we have met before ,and at a quick glance looks like him he also wears glasses and was un shaven on Sat.

Ahhhh so thats Beardy , we have never met (yet) ........i can now add him to my Stalking list ;)

You mistook Beardy for Scruffy, exile... Where's me razor?

As i said , glasses , short hair , un shaven........easy mistake ;)

Oh, to answer the other question wasn't and the absolutely steaming bloke in the Tang scarf Mark's mate, who very occasionally posts on JKL as Burgerdart? I wouldn't swear to much from late on that night mind

• 2 weeks later...
best one of me ever!!!!

:laugh4: :laugh4:

How on earth has it taken me so long to see this.

Beardy with the pinky finger when drinking, oooo errr :applause1::applause1::OASISscarf: I got accused of that at Torquay away the other year, by Wilson and Frankly Mr Shankly, and the two lads from Torquay we were meeting. :hitwall1: I got them back, by offering to buy a round, when they all had newly bought pints. :D:lol:

Some good pics.