Dislike Davies?

Guest oa_exile
You will always find someone will disagree with you though no matter what you choose to post!

I totally disagree with that post I_C , totally un-called for ! , now post something sensible or not at all ! :grin:

does anyone else have a real dislike for craig davies? i thought he would be a real good prospect when we signed him but i just think he loves himself and he is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. he drifts in and out of games and only shows hints of his pace. aside to this, he was 'training' in the gym last night and he just sounded like a complete nob. still, if he comes back from injury and bangs the goals in i wont be arguin. anyone else?

You are not on your own. There are a number of people who share your views on Craig Davies.

They should all be locked up in a mental institute as far as I am concerned - I think Davies is brilliant and will only improve if the moronic minority get off his case and support him rather than slagging him off all the time.

Or we could just hound him out of the club and let hoim prove his value and talent somewhere else - like Doncaster.

You are not on your own. There are a number of people who share your views on Craig Davies.

They should all be locked up in a mental institute as far as I am concerned - I think Davies is brilliant and will only improve if the moronic minority get off his case and support him rather than slagging him off all the time.

Or we could just hound him out of the club and let hoim prove his value and talent somewhere else - like Doncaster.

Doncaster you must be joking :lol:. He needs to prove himself first. I think he will turn into a great footballer now hes listening and then move on like everyone esle.

Yeah, nice spot of trolling that. Are you the same MaskedOwl of the old Official Message Board?

i am indeed.

i seem to have rocked the boat here! ah well, i will happily express my opinions over a beer in the pub. im no keyboard warrior. however, i would never give any player abuse during a match.

i never said davies didnt have talent though.

i am indeed.

i seem to have rocked the boat here! ah well, i will happily express my opinions over a beer in the pub. im no keyboard warrior. however, i would never give any player abuse during a match.

i never said davies didnt have talent though.

Right, thought so. It took me a while to "find the light" here (via JKL Rivals). It's better than the old MB here and the matchday chat is brilliant. Welcome and happy trolling! :wink: