• No
  2. 2. If not then why not

• Not applicable, am renewing
    • Too expensive
    • Poor value for money
    • Poor home performances this season
    • Other

I'll be the first to vote.

Had my season ticket since 1995/1996 but at this moment in time i wont be renewing, partly because of cost, partly because of a possible change re job situation which could see me move away from Oldham.

However, would be interesting to see what other people think.

EDIT: Re the too expensive option, this is based on the assumption they will be priced between £300 and £330

Edited by Lookers_Carl

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my season ticket since 1995/1996 but at this moment in time i wont be renewing, partly because of cost, partly because of a possible change re job situation which could see me move away from Oldham.

Renewing no matter what

i dont really think "too expensive" is an acceptable reason for putting not renewing in this poll. for all we know latics might do a bradford next year

i dont really think "too expensive" is an acceptable reason for putting not renewing in this poll. for all we know latics might do a bradford next year

well assuming they dont. If I get a new job in manc i will maybe renew (depending on financial situation), but have applied for another one down south.

And why isnt too expensive an acceptable reason? Peoples financial circumstances change, and to some £300-330, which is what I imagine they will be, is alot of money.

I really really hope they try something like bradford or the stoke pledge system. At 200-250 id renew no matter what regardless of if i get a new job or not or where it is, but at the mo, for me personally, £300-£330 is probs a bit too far to stretch this year and will have to pick my games and pay on gate.

Edited by Lookers_Carl

well assuming they dont. If I get a new job in manc i will maybe renew (depending on financial situation), but have applied for another one down south.

And why isnt too expensive an acceptable reason? Peoples financial circumstances change, and to some £300-330, which is what I imagine they will be, is alot of money.

I really really hope they try something like bradford or the stoke pledge system. At 200-250 id renew no matter what regardless of if i get a new job or not or where it is, but at the mo, for me personally, £300-£330 is probs a bit too far to stretch this year and will have to pick my games and pay on gate.

i could understand "too expensive" if the prices had been announced, but until they have its all guess work, so to say its too expensive at this moment in time is daft

Personally most responses will be based on what we have just seen, people will say "I'm not renewing", but after seeing us makes some good looking signings they'll be right down to Boundary Park cash in hand wanting to renew. Regardless of what happens this season I'm optimistic about next season.

Personally most responses will be based on what we have just seen, people will say "I'm not renewing", but after seeing us makes some good looking signings they'll be right down to Boundary Park cash in hand wanting to renew. Regardless of what happens this season I'm optimistic about next season.

we always renew...just in case it is THE season!

The option was based on the assumption that they wil be £300 - £330. But hey, you never know, they may do a bradford or a stoke.

My support is unconditional, but unfortunately my cash resources aint this year. If I do end up staying in manchester will try to find the money from somewhere but will really be pushing it :(

i could understand "too expensive" if the prices had been announced, but until they have its all guess work, so to say its too expensive at this moment in time is daft

Maybe some of the current ST holders found £300/£330 a little expensive this year but found it from somewhere on the back of the high expectations set by the club

£59 a week benefits.......thus making a season ticket far too expensive for me.

dont care what anybody says,i would rather eat and live,that comes first for me.

If sheridan gets sacked and we dont go into administration then i will buy another st.

If things stay the same i am picking and choosing my away games.

SHERIDAN OUT!

Great Reason them Kyle, see your back to your usual self.

Dissapointment this season, i'll probably renew, but I doubt Sheridans ability in the transfer market, and judging by this season the owners seem to be losing faith.

That first half today was absolutely woeful and to think some of those players should be playing for contracts.

Great Reason them Kyle, see your back to your usual self.

Is it any wonder?

What has he done to make me reconsider his managerial abilities?

The Sheridan out brigade is getting bigger and that’s his fault not mine!!

I cant change the club I love but I cant keep paying my leisure money watching that idiocy every sat under him.

He’s making Ronnie Moore look like Arsene Wenger!

Is it any wonder?

What has he done to make me reconsider his managerial abilities?

The Sheridan out brigade is getting bigger and that’s his fault not mine!!

I cant change the club I love but I cant keep paying my leisure money watching that idiocy every sat under him.

He’s making Ronnie Moore look like Arsene Wenger!

Your the Chairman of the Sheridan out Brigade

Your the Chairman of the Sheridan out Brigade

Each to there own.

Me personally I detest the man.

He isn't good enough to be arrogant with player's staff media or fans its just plain pigheadedness with him.

If you asked him what his 3-year plan was for this club on the pitch, he wouldn't have a clue!

He's a right here right now manager and the reality is, right here and right now we are going nowhere and are abysmal.

A football club is only a successful business if it's doing well on the pitch and has a structure in place and a long-term plan for improvement to adhere to.

I just can't see him (JS) being part of that as he brings nothing to the table.

The sooner we part company the better for all concerned.

Edited by KYLEOAFC