Shez on Moaners

i would argue that product on the pitch isnt the issue there has been much worse, its been over expectations coupled with the fact people are gettin bored with stagnating in this division. We would probably in theory get better attendances challenging for the title of the division below say rather than challenging mid table for the play offs in this division.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would argue that product on the pitch isnt the issue there has been much worse, its been over expectations coupled with the fact people are gettin bored with stagnating in this division. We would probably in theory get better attendances challenging for the title of the division below say rather than challenging mid table for the play offs in this division.

The product has been worse, I agree! However the division has been much much better... This division is poor to say the least and that has saved Shez from a relegation battle this season. Yes we have had a nightmare with injuries, but so have many clubs. Too many lackluster performances, ala Hartlepool at home (When we were only 3 points from sixth) this season, wel done the kids, but that is all i can muster TBH

Shez in.... lets see what he does next season cos this curve he forever mentions will have been rode 3 years. Again like last end of season he states he needs 5 or 6 players in and he knows where he needs them. However Shez needs the fans on his side and berating them or saying they no nothing about football and he does wont help. Watch Avram deal with unhappy fans..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/sol/newsid_73...s=1&bbcws=1

Shez is turning into the biggest moaner in BP think the fans are just following suit... Would anyone agree that shez spends to much time moaning either moaning at players, fans, games we should of won etc etc....

Get on with your Job fella, you could be a great manager just focus on the job in hand and sod everyone else whilst there are still the majority of fans backing you!

Totally agree, he gives nothing but abuse all games to the players - if I worked for someone like him he would never get the best out of me - just a bit of encouragment which Tommy Wright managed at the Hudds match goes a long way - Shez needs to look closer to home for the moaners at the match.

Edited by bluesue

Shez needs to shut up and concentrate on working out how to replicate yesterday's performance. Forget injuries - yesterdays team showed they are more than capable (As they have in a few games recently), and that was better to watch than anything earlier in the season when our 'Injury crisis' was not an issue.

Stop coming out with stupid statements Shez, and analyse the differences in formation, tactics, selection and touchline encouragement that were made yesterday. You may find an answer in that lot, rather than winding up the fans who you need to win back.

Put it on the pitch and people will watch and applaud it - simple really.

You can all say what you like.....we are the worst supporters in the world without doubt, The Hudds fans showed us just how defeat after defeat should be taken squarely on the chin, not once were their moans over excessive. Likewise the Charlton game I watched on sky yesterday teatime, the boo's ringing out at the end where not to loud. Latics fans well we just suck dont we?

I must be getting well boring now cos I post something like this week after week but at least I use different sets of fans to prove how bad we really are!

Totally agree, he gives nothing but abuse all games to the players - if I worked for someone like him he would never get the best out of me - just a bit of encouragment which Tommy Wright managed at the Hudds match goes a long way - Shez needs to look closer to home for the moaners at the match.

All very well but the reason why Shez was moaning is because fans aren't letting him and the players just get on with it as they are passing their opinions to him all the time. We just have to put abit of faith in him. He won't get everything right not now probably not ever but if he is right more than he is wrong then that will do for me.

You can all say what you like.....we are the worst supporters in the world without doubt, The Hudds fans showed us just how defeat after defeat should be taken squarely on the chin, not once were their moans over excessive. Likewise the Charlton game I watched on sky yesterday teatime, the boo's ringing out at the end where not to loud. Latics fans well we just suck dont we?

I must be getting well boring now cos I post something like this week after week but at least I use different sets of fans to prove how bad we really are!

I wouldnt say the Hudds fans showed us how to support a team at all. Chants coming from the Rocky yesterday included " Ritchie out, Your getting sacked in the morning, You dont know what your doing and also booing their own players when they touched the ball and cheering the Latics players when they had it.

This is such a minor issue.........how do you know he doesnt encourage them all week at training?????

This is such a minor issue.........how do you know he doesnt encourage them all week at training?????

What happens in training is rarely relative to what happens in the course of a match.

All training seems to do in our case is extend our injury list.

Blue Sue has a good point - As long as the fans ANDShez aren't on the players backs, we may just see a more confident and relaxed side (It worked yesterday!).

Last season I mentioned JS was too harsh on some of the players and should allow them to show some of their own creativity instead of ranting about what he wants them to do - I honestly believe that affected some of the players then, and I still think it is the case this season. So far there is nothing to suggest otherwise.

What happens in training is rarely relative to what happens in the course of a match.

All training seems to do in our case is extend our injury list.

Blue Sue has a good point - As long as the fans ANDShez aren't on the players backs, we may just see a more confident and relaxed side (It worked yesterday!).

Last season I mentioned JS was too harsh on some of the players and should allow them to show some of their own creativity instead of ranting about what he wants them to do - I honestly believe that affected some of the players then, and I still think it is the case this season. So far there is nothing to suggest otherwise.

Maybe because the club has said this week in the press that they think we are out of contention for the playoffs, this has been done deliberately to take pressure off the young players and allow them to relax and play their natural game as they did yesterday. If that is the case, surely it is good management.

Maybe because the club has said this week in the press that they think we are out of contention for the playoffs, this has been done deliberately to take pressure off the young players and allow them to relax and play their natural game as they did yesterday. If that is the case, surely it is good management.
And if that isn't the case?..................We're then back to the hard fact that no-one was having a go at the players when they were playing some of their most attractive football. Coincidence? Who knows?