Coach to Crewe

Seeing as we have nowt to play for, people want to slate players and management, why dont we get on with looking forward to the new season???

I have a coach for Crewe, but with one stipulation.......

All Men must dress as a woman!!!

And vice versa!

If you are interested, please PM me or reply to this post with your preffered pick up point.

We are stopping at the same pub with the bouncy castle (If people still remember) and also the blackout pub!

Pick up will be about 10am from the White Hart and 10.15 from the Grey Horse (Failsworth.)

Cheers

Beardy

Seeing as we have nowt to play for, people want to slate players and management, why dont we get on with looking forward to the new season???

And vice versa!

If you are interested, please PM me or reply to this post with your preffered pick up point.

We are stopping at the same pub with the bouncy castle (If people still remember) and also the blackout pub!

Pick up will be about 10am from the White Hart and 10.15 from the Grey Horse (Failsworth.)

Cheers

Beardy

Is there something happening in the new season that I don't know about?

Do all the blokes have to dress as one woman? If so I suggest a Latics shirt (No. 18) with ginger wig. There you go, dressed as a tart :wink: .

KtF,

Derek.

Guest oa_exile
Jacko did mention about going via Beardy Bus, alas we are Romans for the day (men Romans) does this mean we aint in?

You could pass the togas off as dresses? :wink:

.............and stick a wig on your napper and hey presto ! :)

Guest oa_exile
I suppose you would pass Lags, as i still see Jacko as a bit of a tart!

OK four seats ta!

*Cough* Mr 10% :)

Edited by oa_exile

As i said to you last night pal "WE IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!" (especially my son Andy Richies Hairgel that i showed you the picture of, he will defo end up as someones bitch dressed in his outfit).

Our frocks are at the ready Monsieur Beard, so 7 places please (Alan Groves Perm, Andy Richies Hairgel (plus two mates), Neil Adams Headband, Harry Dowds Green Shirt and Nava) possibly another one but i will confirm.

Hope the weather will be kind otherwise we will all freeze OUR t*#& off

Anyone any idea how I can make 'male clothes' humourous, as I tend to wear non-girlie stuff anyway, so may not look any different from normal!

Shirt and blazer??

Ghetto Slacks, Tracksuit and bling!

I'll have a seat Beardy purely on the basis Dale's playoff position will be sealed by that day.

Tinny's been getting some practice in. He was walking about with a bra on at the weekend away in Southport just this weekend. Though the question is, is he supposed to come dressed as a girl or a boy???

WE ARE - THE MANETTES! :shock:

YOUNG MAN! :lol::lol::lol::blush:

p.s - i remember the pub with the bouncy castle. dont think i'll be taking peoples quids to do klinsmanns down the baby slide this time though. Ouch!

Edited by Rocky_Latic

p.s - i remember the pub with the bouncy castle. dont think i'll be taking peoples quids to do klinsmanns down the baby slide this time though. Ouch!

That would be this baby slide.....

IMG_0153.jpg

And this bouncy castle:

IMG_0150.jpg

Ah, happy days! :grin:

Edited by maddog

Anyone any idea how I can make 'male clothes' humourous, as I tend to wear non-girlie stuff anyway, so may not look any different from normal!

Get your legs on show and dress as a real lady

(not that your not really a lady....but you know what i mean)

Edited by SAV

Daffyd Little Brittain

Andy Little Brittain

Lou Little Brittain

John Travolta

T Bird

Austin Powers

A golfer (with the dodgy pants and flat cap)

A referee

A pimp

Borat

Ali G

Homer Simpson

Mario

John Motson (complete with Sheepskin coat)

Gary Lineker (complete with jug ears)

Woody from toy story

Any member of the beardybus, your choice (that could be fun)

A jocky

A single member of a barbershop quartet

Santa claus

David Beckham

my favourite tho, I can just see you in this

http://www.partypants.fsnet.co.uk/male/fd-muscle-shirt.htm

And vice versa!

Cheers

Beardy

have that mate - get the missus dressed like a blues brother! haha 2 seats cheers

danny

have that mate - get the missus dressed like a blues brother! haha 2 seats cheers

danny

There are a few that are being stick in the muds and are hoping they dont have to dress up!!!!

I have make-up for them!

As confimed this morning Beardy, i will have a place for myself, Ash, Benson, Kitz and Dale.

I cant dress as a woman on the way there as i wont get into the ground, unless i dont go as Chaddy. I am more than happy to get dressed up after the game though.

I can just see Kitz and Dale now in womens clothes, that will be hilarious. As for Ash, he dresses as a woman most weekends anyway :wink: