Danny Philiskirk

Was talking to Danny the other night and he could be on loan at Latics some time in the future. He doesn't know when yet, but once he has done is 2 years at Chelsea then he could be loaned out straight away, back to Oldham.

For those of you that have never seen him play before, he will be playing for Chelsea youth on Wednesday night against City youth.... It's on Sky and it's the final.

Just remember, it was me who made him so good :lol:

After Chelsea's not so good behaviour with regards to the loanings of players I wouldn't bank on them loaning us anyone again. They got Danny, gave us Bertrand for a season and he could play cup games. That rapidly changed to half a season and no cup games. Nor did the second loan materialise that we could/should have had either. Suffice to say at the forum the other week, Corney was not happy.

<_<

...once he has done is 2 years at Chelsea then he could be loaned out straight away, back to Oldham...

Or anyone else! Let's face it, if Chelsea think he'll get into a Championship first team, they'll send him to a Championship club. I suppose we can hope that's what Latics will be in a couple of years time.

Thanks for flagging up the live game, I'll try to catch that.

if we get tony to mither his son, who in turn mithers the coaches im sure he could do something, plus this is his hometown, with his mum and dad living 10 min drive from BP, think he would prefer to go somewhere he knows than to some dodgy place in the north east for example

Or anyone else! Let's face it, if Chelsea think he'll get into a Championship first team, they'll send him to a Championship club. I suppose we can hope that's what Latics will be in a couple of years time.

Thanks for flagging up the live game, I'll try to catch that.

Suppose he could go to a championship side but I can see him wanting to play for us .... obviously not his decision but he would like to come and stay with his family etc. He still comes up quite a bit because he used to live next door before moving to Chelsea, so I can see him coming here

if we get tony to mither his son, who in turn mithers the coaches im sure he could do something, plus this is his hometown, with his mum and dad living 10 min drive from BP, think he would prefer to go somewhere he knows than to some dodgy place in the north east for example

as a opposed to some dodgy (rich) place in the south east :wink:

he is living away from home now, he wont be mithered about going anywhere. its the life of a footballer that, although i do agree oldham would have more pulling power in his book than somewhere else.

He's a bloody good player i'll tell ya' that!

I used to be good mates with him until he moved to London. He's gonna be as good as his dad (Tony Philliskirk) one day.

I do have a Yellow Latics shirt he wore if anyone is up for buying! :wink:

Edited by OAFCguy

For those of you that have never seen him play before, he will be playing for Chelsea youth on Wednesday night against City youth....

a few of us from work making the journey over to the council stadium for the game...

never been (or their last ground for that matter!) so figured it was summat to do...

He's a bloody good player i'll tell ya' that!

I used to be good mates with him until he moved to London. He's gonna be as good as his dad (Tony Philliskirk) one day.

I do have a Yellow Latics shirt he wore if anyone is up for buying! :wink:

Ye I used to play football with him every weekend and in school holidays.... good player but like I said I give him his skills etc :wink: I decided to donate my skills as I do not require them :lol:

Whats so special about the yellow latics shirt?? I know that he got someone a signed England shirt that he wore, might hint at him getting me one

Ye I used to play football with him every weekend and in school holidays.... good player but like I said I give him his skills etc :wink: I decided to donate my skills as I do not require them :lol:

Whats so special about the yellow latics shirt?? I know that he got someone a signed England shirt that he wore, might hint at him getting me one

Hang on a minute. Do you have a PS3 ... :tumbleweed:

You have to have a bloody England shirt with it ... He wore it though. £1,000 on eBay tommorow ;)

Call me old-fashioned but it was a crying shame that there were so few English Players out there tonight.

The English FA Youth Cup Final and the Team Sheets (particularly Chelsea's) resemble a Committee Meeting at the UN.

Manchester City:

Hartley, Trippier (Ibrahim 90), Mee ©, McGivern, Tutte, Boyata (Tsiaklis 82), Weiss, Kay, Ball, Mak, McDermott.

unused subs: Mentel (GK), Poole, Nimely-Tchuimeni.

Chelsea:

Taylor, Twumasi ©, Bruma, van Aanholt, Gordon (Nouble 73), Woods, Stoch, Mellis, Nielsen (Phillip 54), Tejera, Kakuta.

unused subs: Hadehia, Taiwo, Saville.

You do know Tony is from up Sunderland way, i'm pretty sure his Mum is as well. Added to the fact he has a few Sunderland kits......maybe you mean the Toon or 'Boro.