I got told he was ready to play but got a bad knock on his Knee (and or ankle) during training late on Thursday. He waited to see if it felt better on friday but it didnt, hence the reason he didnt play.

My son seemed gutted when i told him he wouldnt meet Chris, but his face lit up when i said Allott would be doing it instead.

I got told he was ready to play but got a bad knock on his Knee (and or ankle) during training late on Thursday. He waited to see if it felt better on friday but it didnt, hence the reason he didnt play.

My son seemed gutted when i told him he wouldnt meet Chris, but his face lit up when i said Allott would be doing it instead.

The rumour in my neck of the woods is that he has signed for doncaster for 300k. cannot believe it myself

The rumour in my neck of the woods is that he has signed for doncaster for 300k. cannot believe it myself

One of the tabloids reported that he was going to Doncaster for £300K if they got promoted. Probably the same tabloid that said he'd signed for Plymouth last season.

Saw him in liquid !! Hadnt you gone home by then with the missus though?

OK someone said 300k could get a better replacment in.

but who?

Yep, left same time as your bro. Quite late on though. Everyone was disappearing!

See how Taylor performs next season. I cant see him going for a lot.