Rochdale Rd Info Pls

As i've decided to move to the Rochdale Rd from NSM, I've decided on having a season free of being rained on!!!

Has anyone sat in there who could advise what row i need to sit on to avoid this?

Ideally i want to be about halfway up, but club have told me they dont have a seating plan, as i work daft shifts is hard to get down there during week so was going to order online.

Cheers

Don't think your can reserve you seat for this stand ............. how can you when home fans are not always going to be house'd in the large section.

Although there's no mention of not being able to specify a seat on any of the material that's been issued. It has always been one of the key benefits of a ST - knowing precisely where, and near who, you are going to sit.

For the limited number of games when we have to relocate then I can see that that might be free for all!

No doubt it will be clear tomorrow!

As i've decided to move to the Rochdale Rd from NSM, I've decided on having a season free of being rained on!!!

Has anyone sat in there who could advise what row i need to sit on to avoid this?

Ideally i want to be about halfway up, but club have told me they dont have a seating plan, as i work daft shifts is hard to get down there during week so was going to order online.

Cheers

So you don't count the rain ice blowing in your face then? But I suppose I'll be able to burn all of my face as oppose to just the right side.

Guest oa_exile
Don't think your can reserve you seat for this stand ............. how can you when home fans are not always going to be house'd in the large section.

Wait for the stampede , I bet their will be 100's waiting for the gates to open just to get the "Best seats".

Ideally i want to be about halfway up,

I've never sat in the RRE stand, but have stood on the terraces their many a time before the stand was built.

I would say if you don't want to get rained on, sit as far back as possible. Most of the time the wind blows straight into the RRE. If its just the rain your worried abou though you could get a seat 1/2 way up and simply sit further back when it rains.

Thats what i thaught,but in the letter sent out from AH it says..........

"We are encouraging season ticket holders from the NSM to relocate to the Rochdale Road stand where they will be allocated RESERVED seats in the large section"

I am going for my Crewe ticket tomorrow so i will find out more

Thats what i thaught,but in the letter sent out from AH it says..........

"We are encouraging season ticket holders from the NSM to relocate to the Rochdale Road stand where they will be allocated RESERVED seats in the large section"

I am going for my Crewe ticket tomorrow so i will find out more

Cheers for that.

Wait for the stampede , I bet their will be 100's waiting for the gates to open just to get the "Best seats".

The "Best Seats" have already been reserved. :wink:

ps. You had better put the spell check on before pressing the post button or THEIR will be lets of wong lords :grin:

Cheers,

Harry.

pps. Thought I'd post on this thread as I didn't want to get involved in yet another Corporal highjacked thread. :disappointed:

Guest oa_exile
The "Best Seats" have already been reserved. :wink:

ps. You had better put the spell check on before pressing the post button or THEIR will be lets of wong lords :grin:

Cheers,

Harry.

pps. Thought I'd post on this thread as I didn't want to get involved in yet another Corporal highjacked thread. :disappointed:

:nnnng: Oops :blush: that was a pretty bad mistake ............. anyway Pedant shove off ! :tongue1:

Post quietly and Corp wont ever know as Corp has the F5 button covered on the "Reality check for some supporters!" thread :grin:

Ok Season tickets are being sold for 2 sections of the big end RR3 and RR4(the T and the I on the front of your sason ticket books).As for the best seats they all look decent and anything from row T upwards should not result in getting wet through or blinded by the sun.