Crewe - Beardybus.

Believe its 12quid and White Hart at 10am, stop on way there and back.

Real's location is Failsworth, so he'd be able to just get on with a fair few others at the Grey Horse in Failsworth.

Not sure of the time beardy's thinking of setting off - but the pub's are decent. Anyone remember Crewe pub last year when we got there with J@cko's flag laid on the floor and the quality atmosphere that was had - just a shame the actual game was a 2 hour blip. The pub before we got to Crewe was good as well, apart from Klinsmanns down the kiddies slide. I just hope that pub on the way home we always end up in actually has electricity this time. :lol:

Still unsure about fancy dress, but have seen one or two people's costumes and dear god. :shock::blink::lol:

Real's location is Failsworth, so he'd be able to just get on with a fair few others at the Grey Horse in Failsworth.

Not sure of the time beardy's thinking of setting off - but the pub's are decent. Anyone remember Crewe pub last year when we got there with J@cko's flag laid on the floor and the quality atmosphere that was had - just a shame the actual game was a 2 hour blip. The pub before we got to Crewe was good as well, apart from Klinsmanns down the kiddies slide. I just hope that pub on the way home we always end up in actually has electricity this time. :lol:

Still unsure about fancy dress, but have seen one or two people's costumes and dear god. :shock::blink::lol:

Come in your Dale shirt Rocky .... that'll give us a laugh!!! just finishing painting my outfit now.

Come in your Dale shirt Rocky .... that'll give us a laugh!!! just finishing painting my outfit now.

:lol: I dont have one. :lol:

Only problem I have is I work from half 8 in the morning. Finish at 5:15 and dont get home till half 6, leaving little time to nip into Manchester and look for something. Heard the pink dresses may be coming out should they be found. :shock::unsure::blink::lol:

Hi Beardy,

Keith here mate, (has the toilet been fixed) have you room for a small un

if so post details on here & I'm in .

cheers Keith

Are you gonna dress up Keith?

If you want to go mate your welcome to.

CANT FIND A FROCK BIG ENOUGH,BUT YES LOADING AT THE GREY MARE.

STARTING TIME PLEASE?

If your at the Grey Horse for 10am you should be reet!

As for a contest for best dressed, thats a good idea!!!!

I went for a costume after work today. Time I got to Manc the Arndale Market were the decent costume shop is, was shut. Not got any time the rest of this week. Hmmm. Looks like it's a d.i.y job.

Time for plan b. Looks like I may have to go to with what I mentioned to beardy a while back - maybe even have a bit of a light hearted dig at the moaners during games along the way. :wink::grin:

Chuffin Ell!

Edited by Rocky_Latic