Hi everyone, I'm a long time member, frequent reader, but rare poster.

Anyway, well done to everyone at the game tonight, I had a great time, and thanks to all my friends and family that came along to support me.

Jay

Jetman 74

hey jetman if you enjoyed yourself tonight why dont you come along to the fans fixture v dale on sunday were allways looking for players

was rob in goal for all seven ?

Hi mate,

Yeah he was, he was his usual self, pretty awesome. I feel sorry for him really, he pulled off some good saves and wasn't at fault for the goals.

Thanks buddy, I may take you up on that offer, I will have to see how the groin strain is doing. To anyone that was present, I don't usually limp about, I was struggling big time!

What a day though, I can't believe that I treaded the hallowed turf. To anyone that is considering it and hasn’t done so, give it a whirl next time. Unforgettable experience.

Edited by jetman

It was a great game.

Rob was awsome as per usual, but Oaksey got man of the match which was well deserved. The problem being was that the club team picked out the weakness' in the fans team within about 5 minutes and used that to there advantage.

Rob wasnt at fault for any of the goals (Especially Swaineys own goal :grin: ), but he pulled off a fantastic save from my shot which i would have put money on it going in. It was a full stretch dive to the bottom right corner from a 20 yard screamer. And Oaksey just got there in time to stop me scoring at the far post :angry:

I thought the fans number 10 was lightning fast, he was just a blur when he ran.........As long as you all enjoyed it though, thats the main thing.

Just a quick point though for Rob..........Thats 14 goals in 2 games :wink:

Well done to all who took part, I couldnt attend last night but I did think about you all having the time of your lives last night. Best experience I ever did. Shame about the score line again :(

Better luck next year :)

It was a great game.

Rob was awsome as per usual, but Oaksey got man of the match which was well deserved. The problem being was that the club team picked out the weakness' in the fans team within about 5 minutes and used that to there advantage.

Rob wasnt at fault for any of the goals (Especially Swaineys own goal :grin: ), but he pulled off a fantastic save from my shot which i would have put money on it going in. It was a full stretch dive to the bottom right corner from a 20 yard screamer. And Oaksey just got there in time to stop me scoring at the far post :angry:

I thought the fans number 10 was lightning fast, he was just a blur when he ran.........As long as you all enjoyed it though, thats the main thing.

Just a quick point though for Rob..........Thats 14 goals in 2 games :wink:

haha that guy was fast!!!!!!!!!

lets enter him in the nike contest haha

I thought the game was great, really enjoyed watching it. :D

However I'm now relegated to playing chauffaer to my hubby who pulled his hamstring! :mad:

That aside it was a cracking night out and I hope the fans team appreciated the songs for you. :grin:

"I thought the fans number 10 was lightning fast, he was just a blur when he ran.........As long as you all enjoyed it though, thats the main thing."

I knew my pace would make an impression, just hope Shezz was paying close attention haha.

Definatley one of the best experiences ever, could have only been made better if we had scored. Would defo do it again though.

If you are really the guy who was playing as number 10 then good on you for doing that last night, you really seemed to enjoy yourself.

I was the one who kept marking you for corners even though you were about 6 inches taller than me. I just knew i would not have to run fast if you went for the ball :grin:

Everyone seemed to have a great time last night.....apart from Rob and that number 8 who seemed to be getting a little frustrated that everybody wasnt as good as him. :angry:

If you are really the guy who was playing as number 10 then good on you for doing that last night, you really seemed to enjoy yourself.

I was the one who kept marking you for corners even though you were about 6 inches taller than me. I just knew i would not have to run fast if you went for the ball :grin:

Everyone seemed to have a great time last night.....apart from Rob and that number 8 who seemed to be getting a little frustrated that everybody wasnt as good as him. :angry:

yeah sorry lads im that number 8 i just wanna WIN haha

I was the one who kept marking you for corners even though you were about 6 inches taller than me. I just knew i would not have to run fast if you went for the ball

Yeah mate was definatley me, No.10 Jones, was fantastic really did enjoy it, like you say there were some people who wanted to win and others who were just doing it for the experience of being on B.P.

What ever the reasons for doing it was a fantastic night, just gutted we have to wait another year now!

yeah sorry lads im that number 8 i just wanna WIN haha

You stood out a mile as being the one who wanted to win big time. There was a comment on our bench along the lines of "He's either gonna smack one of our players or one of his own if he doesnt calm down" :lol: I totally understand though mate, even when im playing with players who are miles better than me i still get wound up as i just want to win at EVERYTHING. :blush:

I just need to get hold of a copy of the DVD now to see just how close i came to scoring. Thats the first game in a while ive played on BP and not scored, that really wound me up last night.

I had a great time - thanks to all it was a good fun and cheers Stu for organising it.

Chaddy,

Did you not see my prediction with my number on the back 2*7, I think I'll revert back to No 1 for next years if I get in

At least I'll get to see the look on your face on the DVD after the one in the second half didn't quite get in

;-)

I hope that whoever was filming it didnt zoom in on me after you saved it, if anyone can lip read they will be in for a shock. There was a bit of a four letter rant :rant.sml:

I don't think it was as audible as my response to the 7th before looking a pratt and kicking the post - 37 and still I haven't learn't......... do I feel a muppet

Hi ppl,

Just askin if anyone has some piccies as well.

I have uploaded some to my Facebook, if anyone wants to check em out. Of course they are mostly of me! Ha.

Just look for me on Facebook as Jason Eyers, I will add you.

Any of you guys got any Facebook or other online pics?

Other than number ten, I will have a look for you.

Can't wait for the proffessional pics. Come on Stu!

Hi ppl,

Just askin if anyone has some piccies as well.

I have uploaded some to my Facebook, if anyone wants to check em out. Of course they are mostly of me! Ha.

Just look for me on Facebook as Jason Eyers, I will add you.

Any of you guys got any Facebook or other online pics?

Other than number ten, I will have a look for you.

Can't wait for the proffessional pics. Come on Stu!

Did Paul Ratcliffe on Fans Team have a good game?

I hope that whoever was filming it didnt zoom in on me after you saved it, if anyone can lip read they will be in for a shock. There was a bit of a four letter rant :rant.sml:

I know and they still hurt to - watch me hobble on Sunday, as I said muppet