there will be a signing today

Well, at least we're not standing around blowing our nails.

Bound to be Greg, seeing as every other source, bar our own bloody website, has said Greg's already with us etc.

It'd be a lovely shock if it isn't him, though. Of course, with us signing Greg as well, but not today/tomorrow.

i would rather have pies than bergers.....i nice breakfast pie would be good....egg bacon sausage mushrooms n black pudding.....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lies me thinks i haven't had no text altho ur probably trying to be a funny c*nt

I suspect he was fishing for someone to come back at him claiming it's not true in an amusing manner. I guess his plan didn't work :grin:

Guest oa_exile
I suspect he was fishing for someone to come back at him claiming it's not true in an amusing manner. I guess his plan didn't work :grin:

lol :grin: That will teach JJS to stick to the Yarntano jokes in future :lol:

Guest oa_exile
No-one should doubt the power and influence I have, I got Ronnie Moore they job (confirmed by Simon Corney) and the other week I said we should target young player released by Prem clubs.

Let me be of assistance ....... :)

No-one should doubt the power and influence I have, I got Ronnie Moore the job (confirmed by Simon Corney) and the other week I said we should target young player's released by Prem clubs.

Guest oa_exile
It wasn't as much an attempted woosh as a downright lie to amuse myself whilst I revise for last uni exam tomorrow. Bring on the summer (in 25 and a half hours)...

That is either a lie or are you just trying to be funny (again) :censored::tongue1:

Edited by oa_exile

It wasn't as much an attempted woosh as a downright lie to amuse myself whilst I revise for last uni exam tomorrow. Bring on the summer (in 25 and a half hours)...

Here here! One exam left, on Friday! Cant wait!!! :D:D:D I also am in desperate need of a haircut.

Exile, let me be of assistance ....

No-one should doubt the power and influence I have, I got Ronnie Moore the job (confirmed by Simon Corney) and the other week I said we should target young players released by Prem clubs.

:grin:

The fishal site has confimed it's a man in the article. I hope they don't give any more info or Donny will usurp us as per.

This double signing day followed by a Champions League final doesn't sit well with me the day before final exam.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5...

The fishal site has confimed it's a man in the article. I hope they don't give any more info or Donny will usurp us as per.

This double signing day followed by a Champions League final doesn't sit well with me the day before final exam.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5...

I can confirm it is a man.

:cardinal:

and the other week I said we should target young player released by Prem clubs.

I've been saying that for years, hopefully we are sniffing round the city ressies too, and Burnley, and Bolton and Liverpool and Everton, all of the local ones. If one in five turns out to be good then we would make a killing.