players leaving

so kalala was given a free to move

i think wolfy will be loaned out

thompson- why are we keeping him- suppose he has to be given one last chance but doubt he will get a sniff

taylor- to donny maybe

basically i think we are/could be 2 midfielders short- with gary mac and possibly kalala leaving

we also need a left sided player

so kalala was given a free to move

i think wolfy will be loaned out

thompson- why are we keeping him- suppose he has to be given one last chance but doubt he will get a sniff

taylor- to donny maybe

basically i think we are/could be 2 midfielders short- with gary mac and possibly kalala leaving

we also need a left sided player

What about Eardley, Dean?

what do you reckon gave him that impression?

Shez: "If you were the last fit professional midfielder available then you still wouldn't be in my team. I'd rather play the reserve Youth Team goalkeeper and Gordon Lawton as my midfield pairing in front of you."

JPK: "So your are saying I've still got a chance then if Gordon pulls a hamstring?"

:grin:

Shez telling him he was free to find another club was a clue.

:lol:

With moves from France to Grimsby then to Yeovil and back north to us he seems to be a "have boots will travel" kind of chap. Can see him being picked up this summer by someone and wherever it may be he'll be gone.

Shez: "If you were the last fit professional midfielder available then you still wouldn't be in my team. I'd rather play the reserve Youth Team goalkeeper and Gordon Lawton as my midfield pairing in front of you."

JPK: "So your are saying I've still got a chance then if Gordon pulls a hamstring?"

:grin:

:grin: haha made me laugh!!!! :grin:

I predict Thompson to come back strongly, get a run of games for the first time at the club, show what got him adulation from Tranmere fans and a cap for Ireland, and finish a respectable 4th in fans' player of the year voting.

or he'll play twice, get injured, and be released in January.

=p

:lol:

With moves from France to Grimsby then to Yeovil and back north to us he seems to be a "have boots will travel" kind of chap. Can see him being picked up this summer by someone and wherever it may be he'll be gone.

Has a habit of seeing contracts out though. I can't think he is on a small wage either as we outbid Yeovil for his signature, so few clubs will be willing to match it after he has been a 'little poor' in his last season. I can see him being here next season.

The thing is, the players that remain are all under contract and as such are under no obligation to go anywhere.

Guest oa_exile
Add Stam onto the list as well as I have not heard that he signed a new deal.

Got a one year extention as part of his contract, same ways Pogs did last year

Stam had an option for an another year that was automatically triggered if he played enough games, which he did.

Cheers :) must have missed that one.