wes hoolahan

is apparently available for a cut price 250k from the lashers......

would it be worth offering him a deal and them the cash....i seem to remember him playing very well....thoughts???

If we sign Wes Hoolahan i will show my bottom to the RRE first game of the season!!

Not a chance in hell

is apparently available for a cut price 250k from the lashers......

would it be worth offering him a deal and them the cash....i seem to remember him playing very well....thoughts???

simple answer is yes it would, but its not going to happen

he will get a championship club with ease

He has a claus in his contract along with about 4 other of the most recent signings, I presume to protect them from relegation.

Yes, and Wes is linked to a host of Championship clubs, all with greater potential and bigger purse than Lashers.

Along with Wes, Kaspar Gorkss and Claus Jorgenson (who's been offered a new contract) are expected to leave.

Keigan Parker has joined new manager Stan Ternent at Udders - at last 14 League One clubs were interested in him, according to the player!

Edited by Fyldelatic

Which lashers play almost got their head knocked off by Gregan at the end of the second leg of last seasons playoff? Gregan had to be held back by about 8 latics players... Was it Hoolahan or Parker?

Parker - which adds extra spice to the Uddersfield matches this season.

Parker - which adds extra spice to the Uddersfield matches this season.

Its gonna be awesome because Parker i think said along the lines of were goin up next season your staying down. Now look were Parker is ... back in our league.

Edited by razza699

Its gonna be awesome because Parker i think said along the lines of were goin up next season your staying down. Now look were Parker is ... back in our league.

After the game he definitely said when being interviewed " I think he was upset because my career is on the way up and his is on the way down " as you say a year later ( without scoring a goal in the championship ) he is back in league one, little gob sh*te.

Never mind shin pads I think he will need an armoured suit when Gregan gets hold of him next season.

After the game he definitely said when being interviewed " I think he was upset because my career is on the way up and his is on the way down " as you say a year later ( without scoring a goal in the championship ) he is back in league one, little gob sh*te.

Never mind shin pads I think he will need an armoured suit when Gregan gets hold of him next season.

Yes i was sat pritty much there when Gregan had hold of him, Parker walked off and pointed at the name on his shirt. Like you say Gob sh*te and im glad we didnt sign him. We know what happens if we sign Billy Big Boys, i.e. Ricketts.

Bet when he was saying all that he thought he'd not be seeing Greegs again.

Wrong :grin:

i know yeah how does he do it??? haha

Amazing what you can do with technology when you're manager of an AppleStore and sit at your desk all day :D

As for Parker I'm glad we didn't get him now, I still to this day want to wipe that smirk off his face for the playoff antics.

King Lardarse (thanks Wilson) will have to catch him first! :wink:

It's not gonna be pretty though! :laught16:

No problem mate.

If it keeps you as amused as 'The Vamparic Chris Day' does with Danny Cock and Chris, well my thought processes are working just fine despite the onset of senility.

KtF,

Derek.

Yeah absolutely zero chance....he wants to leave the further his career, he knows places like Charlton and Palace are interested. He'd rather stay at Blackpool than join us. Blackpool are only selling because he wants a move to a bigger club.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies