Season Tickets

Anyone know how many up until last nights deadline?

Don't know the number but the nice lady at the ticket office said yesterday that, though trade had been steady, they'd been a bit disappointed with the level of uptake. That was at about midday yesterday.

Well there's 3 new season ticket holders in the main stand cos i didn't have one last year and i've convinced two others to get them who didn't previously. Also picked up my old seat from the lookers that i've sat in for most of the last 20 years. I'm going to construct some kind of frame and turn it into garden furniture!

Surely, they should extend the deadline for cheaper season tickets if they are dissapointed with the uptake.

The chron says we are on a par with last seasons figures and Alan Hardy says he's also pleased with the sales so far. however I've just rang the ticket office and a girl from there said that the figures are dissapointing and that they havn't sold as many as last year.

Who do you beleive? ........ By the way, she also said that the discount price will be valid until tomorrow lunchtime.

Guest M_OAFC
By the way, she also said that the discount price will be valid until tomorrow lunchtime.

The rarely wrong Chron has Alan Hardy quoted as saying that as well but I wondered if there was some confusion since it wasn't on the club website but if the ticket office lady is saying it then it sounds like it's probably true.

Guest oa_exile
Damn you and them mod powers :lol:

<------- But I am not Admin anymore , still know my way around though ^_^

On a serious note 3,000 is not bad at all at this stage :bluearmy: