Chaddy - Still Singing

That's at least five of us to my knowledge and we know the players and Shez/Tommy can hear us, so all we need to know is whether the Zigga Zagga chant starter is with us or in the RRE. :zigga::chaddy::latics::OWTB1::bluearmy::comeon:

I look forward to singing from both ends of the pitch - and then we in the main stand will outsing ya all... :mainstand:

Now the drummer has moved to the Rocky Road End, I was just wondering, will the Chaddy still be singing?

After all them years it can just stop can it?

I'll be sat as warm as possible watching you lot shiver and drown. You'll have to sing to keep warm. By the way the view ain't that good when it's sunny, the low winter sun shines right in your eyes. You'll probably be OK till November.

That's at least five of us to my knowledge and we know the players and Shez/Tommy can hear us, so all we need to know is whether the Zigga Zagga chant starter is with us or in the RRE. :zigga::chaddy::latics::OWTB1::bluearmy::comeon:

I'm not THAT zigga zagga starter, but mine are louder!! I'll be in there next season!

edit: the RRE that is....

Edited by Snookmeister

It is not the Chaddy End that makes a noise but the people inside it. Similarly the Rochdale Road acoustics on their own are no use at all. People actually have to make some noise.

One thing is for certain - if it's only the same handful of people trying to create an atmosphere it's not going to be any better than the last few seasons. If a greater percentage of the home crowd actually get behind the team vocally, then we might be in with a chance, drum or no drum, acoustics or no acoustics, RRE or no RRE. Let's not get complacent and start believing the famed RRE acoustics will do the job on their own.

The away games last season which people have mentioned when talking about a better atmosphere (Forest, Bristol Rovers, Tranmere, Donny JPT) have only one thing in common - a willingness within the support to sing, and sing, and keep singing for the full 90. If we can replicate this at home games in both the Chaddy and RRE then we're in business and I'm sure the players will appreciate the difference.

It is not the Chaddy End that makes a noise but the people inside it. Similarly the Rochdale Road acoustics on their own are no use at all. People actually have to make some noise.

One thing is for certain - if it's only the same handful of people trying to create an atmosphere it's not going to be any better than the last few seasons. If a greater percentage of the home crowd actually get behind the team vocally, then we might be in with a chance, drum or no drum, acoustics or no acoustics, RRE or no RRE. Let's not get complacent and start believing the famed RRE acoustics will do the job on their own.

The away games last season which people have mentioned when talking about a better atmosphere (Forest, Bristol Rovers, Tranmere, Donny JPT) have only one thing in common - a willingness within the support to sing, and sing, and keep singing for the full 90. If we can replicate this at home games in both the Chaddy and RRE then we're in business and I'm sure the players will appreciate the difference.

The difference being that one man and his dog singing in the RRE will be heard by the away fans, who for years have thought BP was like a morgue because you can barely hear anything. Look at most of the people and speak with those who say they're in the RRE next season - go to any away game and it's these very same people who create the atmosphere's in the pubs before hand and at the game.

There's always been a willingness to sing at home games - at least the gestapo stewards from the paddock have a harder job of trying to cut out an atmosphere now everyone's having to move. :grin:

There's always been a willingness to sing at home games - at least the gestapo stewards from the paddock have a harder job of trying to cut out an atmosphere now everyone's having to move. :grin:

They'll find a way :bobby: :bobby: :angry: