athletic hit by double whammy!

it reports in the chron tonight that the loss of 2 major sponsors as a massive financial blow!!

HILLSTONE STILL OWE A 5 FIGURE SUM! if that's the case why can we not ditch them and look

for new sponsor - i know the implications with the shirts - but surely if somebody else can be found ,

it would at least reduce losses!! surely we owe HILLSTONE nothing - it is they that owe us!

we are not being sponsored by one of their other companies - it is the one that is in administration!!

the problem with horners is slightly different as they provide the company vehicles - it will now cost

oafc to provide the same cars !!

is it only me that thinks this way!!!

it reports in the chron tonight that the loss of 2 major sponsors as a massive financial blow!!

HILLSTONE STILL OWE A 5 FIGURE SUM! if that's the case why can we not ditch them and look

for new sponsor - i know the implications with the shirts - but surely if somebody else can be found ,

it would at least reduce losses!! surely we owe HILLSTONE nothing - it is they that owe us!

we are not being sponsored by one of their other companies - it is the one that is in administration!!

the problem with horners is slightly different as they provide the company vehicles - it will now cost

oafc to provide the same cars !!

is it only me that thinks this way!!!

Keep up! :titanic:

Here's a thought on the vehicles thing. Staff get your own vehicles.

Erm, how does that work if they are in the contracts?

One thing that should be done IMO is to cut back on freebies. I've said before, the only decent thing that :censored:stain C Moore did at Latics was tell the players that they earn enough money to buy tickets for friends and family if they want to come. When a lot of our fans are digging deep to pay for their tickets there's no excuse for WAGs and mates to get in for nowt.

Erm, how does that work if they are in the contracts?

One thing that should be done IMO is to cut back on freebies. I've said before, the only decent thing that :censored:stain C Moore did at Latics was tell the players that they earn enough money to buy tickets for friends and family if they want to come. When a lot of our fans are digging deep to pay for their tickets there's no excuse for WAGs and mates to get in for nowt.

so how did killen wangle that 'airticket to NZ and back' for his sister then???

i totally agree though.... i saw the entourage that wilkinson brought along with him... right out of the audience at Jez Kyle