Leeds away

sorry if this has already been up

but any idea how many tickets we will be allocated...

im going even though the prices are hiked up loads for us..£27 !!

Does it matter because at £27 they wont sell many ???

I think everybody should try and boycote the game and start letting these clubs know that £27 for a league one game is absolutley mad.

Does it matter because at £27 they wont sell many ???

I think everybody should try and boycote the game and start letting these clubs know that £27 for a league one game is absolutley mad.

Yep its' mad .. but I'll still pay it. As for boycoting it ..... great way to support the team in one of their biggest test this season.

Yep its' mad .. but I'll still pay it. As for boycoting it ..... great way to support the team in one of their biggest test this season.

yer i was thinking same thing..

just obv last season we had a good away support at elland :censored: road

IMO boycotting would serve no purpose whatsoever. £27 is ridiculous, but hey, we have to pay it once a season, them tossers have to pay it every fortnight!

I've got a feeling we'll only get just under 2,000 tickets anyway so will be a bit of a bunfight amongst ST holders for them.

Thats a bit harsh! If people want to boycott the match because they think it's too much to pay, then I think that's fair enough. I for one wouldn't view it as an act of abandoning their support for Latics.

Annoyed about the ticket prices for this, having already spent £35 on train tickets. Leeds have got ideas above their station - they're not famous anymore (as the song goes) and their ticket prices should reflect that.

Annoyed about the ticket prices for this, having already spent £35 on train tickets. Leeds have got ideas above their station - they're not famous anymore (as the song goes) and their ticket prices should reflect that.

After missing last year there is no-way I'll miss this... sod the cost, this first week of the season could be one of the best for years... (or worst...!)

On a side note Joe... what train you on? You doing it in one day?? Think the one I'm getting gets in to leeds just after 1pm and sets off back at about 7pm... sound similar?

After missing last year there is no-way I'll miss this... sod the cost, this first week of the season could be one of the best for years... (or worst...!)

On a side note Joe... what train you on? You doing it in one day?? Think the one I'm getting gets in to leeds just after 1pm and sets off back at about 7pm... sound similar?

Im okay im up here in leeds for the summer :)

Small town in Wales, You're just a....

I'm boycotting it. (Thats if there are tickets left - I'm not going)

I dont have a season ticket this year and due to not having a job I need to budget accordingly. (Anyone who can help on the job front would be a legend!! - Cheeky plug)

I simply cant afford Millwall, Rochdale and Leeds. As for "great way to support the team" I do understand that point, but I would rather not line their pockets as apposed to giving Latics my money and going to the dale game. After all supporting the team at home benefits the club more.

Edited by pukka

Yep - doing it in a day and sounds like we're on the same train going up (gets in at 13:02, changing at Brum - sound right?).

Going back, I'm not sure - tried various different combinations on the virgin website to get it as cheap as possible. Think I'm on either the 18:10 or 18:25 to Manchester and getting the 19:34 from Manchester to Cardiff (which doesn't go to Bristol, I don't think).

Either way, I'll bring the travel scrabble, just in case.......

Yep - doing it in a day and sounds like we're on the same train going up (gets in at 13:02, changing at Brum - sound right?).

Going back, I'm not sure - tried various different combinations on the virgin website to get it as cheap as possible. Think I'm on either the 18:10 or 18:25 to Manchester and getting the 19:34 from Manchester to Cardiff (which doesn't go to Bristol, I don't think).

Either way, I'll bring the travel scrabble, just in case.......

My train does get in at 13.02... however is direct from parkway... I assume you are prob picking up the train in Brum with a different connection to get there... so I will see you there... Direct back too.... only cost me £22 quid a couple of weeks back... which is Bonzer...

Small town in Wales, You're just a....

Yeah, take the piss out of where I live why dont you... how was it you described your new gaff on monday... "Slightly less stabby than where I used to Live"

:lol:

Thats a bit harsh! If people want to boycott the match because they think it's too much to pay, then I think that's fair enough. I for one wouldn't view it as an act of abandoning their support for Latics.

I like to laugh at Leeds as much as the next person, but in all reality, they are getting average gates better than quite a few premiership teams and like with most things demand and supply rules rule!!! And they may not be famous anymore but they are probably thee most infamous club about.

At the end of the day, if we win, it’ll seem like the best value match all season.

Yeah, take the piss out of where I live why dont you... how was it you described your new gaff on monday... "Slightly less stabby than where I used to Live"

:lol:

Yes, but I was being ironical and actually meant that it’s much much less stabby, and I lived in the least stabby bit of Croydon (which admittedly is a quite stabby place) before that. If you get stopped in the street in Balham it’s usually by someone offering you some hand reared organic tofu to sample rather than enquiring about your wallet.