The Truth Behind kevin Maher!

As you may well know from a previous post im currently in Mexico enjoying sunny weather and the tail end of hurricances :-)... Last couple of days iv been speaking to a southend fan about the upcoming season, and this morning he passed me and said i thought id come and tell you about your new player - i didnt even know we had signed him but anyway heres what he said..... He is a very good player and last season hardly got a game which we didnt understand as we needed him, then we loaned him to gillingham which we couldnt understand, but it turns out he got caught doing naughty things with a wingers mrs at southend - think he said it was gower... and thats why he has gone on a free.... He said he is a very decent player gets the ball down and a good passer.. is centre mid but will get sent off a few times as if someone kicks him he will kick them back harder :-) anyway just thought id let you all know! Plus he said he wouldnt be on a cheap salary as there was quite a few clubs after him!! Good signing... but taylor beware dont let your mrs near him! :grin: